Japanese Patch 1.01

#31redd530Posted 8/7/2013 9:39:57 AM
HZAres posted...
Here are the official patch notes page.

http://dragons-crown.com/info/

Really nothing more to mention, rune selection have been improved.

A second patch is inbound though, stay tuned.

Thanks for this. Clicking and Runes finally got a fix. It's really frustrating to do Rune Spells and somebody moves the camera.
#32sonicboom510Posted 8/7/2013 9:41:47 AM
Thank god they're working on patches for this game.
#33jayhau7Posted 8/7/2013 9:49:07 AM
Can someone translate the patch notes page? No can do on my phone :(
---
Katanarama!
#34c0rr0s10nPosted 8/7/2013 9:53:57 AM
Aeshmah posted...
HZAres posted...

-Hidden item can be collected with pointer?(not sure about this one).

I guess you can now pick up collectable treasures (the things enemies drop or you reveal by clicking on the sparks in the backround) with the cursor? Would be sweet.

but this was already a working feature without a patch for the US version.
---
"I call Shotgun." ~Rex Powercolt
#35EtroAnimePosted 8/7/2013 9:54:21 AM
I am wondering if NA/EU users will get this patch soon.
---
Far gone in Deep Space Ignition.
PSN ID: Rammel29
#36I_phantomPosted 8/7/2013 10:07:26 AM
Excellent, they're already patching some of the most apparently annoying things about this game. Hopefully the patch comes to us soon.
---
'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what.
#37DoomerangPosted 8/7/2013 10:29:25 AM
EtroAnime posted...

I think the patch is already included in the NA/EU version, at least in the vita version. I could already repair all, throw in an upwards direction, and get hidden items by clicking on it. I can't confirm the multiplayer bits due to not unlocking it yet.
---
Kenshin's the Beauty, Kaoru's the Beast? - Mister_Feeny
Would that make Shishioh the candle guy? - Gettles
#38AngelicSerenadePosted 8/7/2013 10:35:11 AM
HZAres posted...
Rankorr posted...
Ohhhh, so it's not "straight up" but an angled throw, like doing an upshot with the crossbows that you pick up???

Yeah sorry, I mean like it is a straight line, the throw. Very much like the crossbows and flamethrowers.

Does that mean they also go offscreen? Or can you pick up the dagger again?
---
PSN: UmaiCake
#39baconcow1812Posted 8/7/2013 12:04:34 PM
Doomerang posted...
EtroAnime posted...

I think the patch is already included in the NA/EU version, at least in the vita version. I could already repair all, throw in an upwards direction, and get hidden items by clicking on it. I can't confirm the multiplayer bits due to not unlocking it yet.

We can repair items in all of our bags at once? Also, we can make hidden items come out of the wall, but TC's translation says we can "collect" them. This is not something we can currently do.
---
"the hell!?"
#40HZAres(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2013 1:14:24 PM
baconcow1812 posted...
We can repair items in all of our bags at once? Also, we can make hidden items come out of the wall, but TC's translation says we can "collect" them. This is not something we can currently do.

It was a mistranslation, you can make items appear by simple highlighting the sparkles now. I think the post was referring to the default square throw. The new throw is a up + triangle throw that obviously launches the item across the screen and bounce back sometime randomly.