Treasure rank

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#1
Is treasure rank random or based on how well you do in that screen with the treasure?
2 years ago#2
Yes.
---
"He's been in a comma that whole time?! That's a pretty long period of time, and you can quote me on that exclamation."
Nemephosis
2 years ago#3
imnotdolemite posted...
Yes.

"Yes" to what exactly? He asked two different questions there.

Anyways, I'd like to know more about this too.
---
"Preserving the health of the people." - Umbrella Corporation
XBL Gamertag: Alien Genesis
2 years ago#4
So far it seems pretty random to me.
I got 2 S ranks once in a run I didn't feel like I did anything particularly spectacular in ...

But on the other hand it can't help but feel like Odin Sphere's treasure ranking a little so I too would like to know for certain how it works.
---
If all else fails, use fire.
PSN/Steam - cynicalsaint ~:::~ XBL - cynicalsaint0 ~:::~ battle.net - cynicalsaint#1360
2 years ago#5
when you beat a stage you'll notice you can hit Triangle to view bonus scores during the scoring section. i think these have something to do with your ranks but i haven't confirmed it.
---
"I call Shotgun." ~Rex Powercolt
2 years ago#6
I think certain, hard-to-access chests have a higher chance of getting high ranks than normal though. The chest in the wizard's labyrinth that you have to press the color coded stones to access is always S rank for me.
---
Kenshin's the Beauty, Kaoru's the Beast? - Mister_Feeny
Would that make Shishioh the candle guy? - Gettles
2 years ago#7
Exactly.
---
"He's been in a comma that whole time?! That's a pretty long period of time, and you can quote me on that exclamation."
Nemephosis
2 years ago#8
Replaying the same dungeon consecutively will increase the chance of higher ranked treasure. (Stacking runs without returning back to town).
2 years ago#9
Doomerang posted...
I think certain, hard-to-access chests have a higher chance of getting high ranks than normal though. The chest in the wizard's labyrinth that you have to press the color coded stones to access is always S rank for me.

Never been S for me :(
---
He looks down at the city in disgust. He swore he'd protect it when he landed but its getting too hard to tell the saints from the satanic.
2 years ago#10
Can someone please explain treasure rank, Ive seen conflicting info.
Is it (good to bad) a,b,c,d,e,s, or s,a,b,c,d,e? Or is it ranked another way?
thanks

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived