Treasure rank

#1Cloud112Posted 8/7/2013 6:01:13 AM
Is treasure rank random or based on how well you do in that screen with the treasure?
#2imnotdolemitePosted 8/7/2013 6:20:07 AM
Yes.
---
"He's been in a comma that whole time?! That's a pretty long period of time, and you can quote me on that exclamation."
Nemephosis
#3Dark Knight YuberPosted 8/7/2013 7:57:46 AM
imnotdolemite posted...
Yes.

"Yes" to what exactly? He asked two different questions there.

Anyways, I'd like to know more about this too.
---
"Preserving the health of the people." - Umbrella Corporation
XBL Gamertag: Alien Genesis
#4cynicalsaintPosted 8/7/2013 8:29:50 AM
So far it seems pretty random to me.
I got 2 S ranks once in a run I didn't feel like I did anything particularly spectacular in ...

But on the other hand it can't help but feel like Odin Sphere's treasure ranking a little so I too would like to know for certain how it works.
---
If all else fails, use fire.
PSN/Steam - cynicalsaint ~:::~ XBL - cynicalsaint0 ~:::~ battle.net - cynicalsaint#1360
#5c0rr0s10nPosted 8/7/2013 10:25:10 AM
when you beat a stage you'll notice you can hit Triangle to view bonus scores during the scoring section. i think these have something to do with your ranks but i haven't confirmed it.
---
"I call Shotgun." ~Rex Powercolt
#6DoomerangPosted 8/7/2013 10:31:12 AM
I think certain, hard-to-access chests have a higher chance of getting high ranks than normal though. The chest in the wizard's labyrinth that you have to press the color coded stones to access is always S rank for me.
---
Kenshin's the Beauty, Kaoru's the Beast? - Mister_Feeny
Would that make Shishioh the candle guy? - Gettles
#7imnotdolemitePosted 8/7/2013 10:37:40 AM
Exactly.
---
"He's been in a comma that whole time?! That's a pretty long period of time, and you can quote me on that exclamation."
Nemephosis
#8ErsatzRealizmPosted 8/7/2013 11:05:12 AM
Replaying the same dungeon consecutively will increase the chance of higher ranked treasure. (Stacking runs without returning back to town).
#9Still__RippinPosted 8/7/2013 11:57:36 AM
Doomerang posted...
I think certain, hard-to-access chests have a higher chance of getting high ranks than normal though. The chest in the wizard's labyrinth that you have to press the color coded stones to access is always S rank for me.

Never been S for me :(
---
He looks down at the city in disgust. He swore he'd protect it when he landed but its getting too hard to tell the saints from the satanic.
#10SeverusDeath3Posted 8/7/2013 6:03:49 PM
Can someone please explain treasure rank, Ive seen conflicting info.
Is it (good to bad) a,b,c,d,e,s, or s,a,b,c,d,e? Or is it ranked another way?
thanks