Henritta's Automatic Doll

#1cynicalsaintPosted 8/7/2013 3:19:47 PM
Any tips for doing this quest?
The sticky says to use one of the shields on the wall to reflect magic missiles, but the NPCs that come with me always kill them first, even if I come solo - some dude shows up.

On top of that I don't seem to be able to reflect any of the mages' spells ...

Not sure how exactly I'm supposed to do this ...
Any help would be appreciated
---
If all else fails, use fire.
PSN/Steam - cynicalsaint ~:::~ XBL - cynicalsaint0 ~:::~ battle.net - cynicalsaint#1360
#2z827Posted 8/7/2013 3:23:07 PM
Set Join to Off in the Tavern, grab the Giant Shield which is hanging on the wall (Smack it down and grab it) then use it to deflect the enemies' spells.
---
Char Aznable : "A Mobile Suit's performance does not decide a battle's outcome!"
#3DannyCroutonPosted 8/7/2013 3:24:11 PM
In the tavern you can set the spots for NPCs or online player to "join off" when choosing allies, that way you can go in by yourself without anyone joining.

There is only one magic attack from the mages that you have to reflect and it looks like the Sorceress' and Wizard's Magic Missle attack (little green/blue orbs), so look out for that attack. Also make sure you are facing the right side of the room when reflecting the magic(Shields are on the wall)
#4cynicalsaint(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2013 3:28:22 PM
Awesome!
Didn't know you had to turn off slots like that.
Made it easy

Thanks!
---
If all else fails, use fire.
PSN/Steam - cynicalsaint ~:::~ XBL - cynicalsaint0 ~:::~ battle.net - cynicalsaint#1360