best character/class

#1Video_Game_CzarPosted 8/10/2013 2:10:35 PM
I haven't been on the board for a few days, been playing the pretty much non stop, I beat the game with dwarf and now started a fighter...but what is the easiest, best class in terms of uses and overall damage in the game?

Thanks
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l Buy Dragon's Crown!
#2gorgeousgamerPosted 8/10/2013 2:20:43 PM
They all have pros and cons, in terms of early game play and late game damage if built right and you understand the mechanics and combos, the AMAZON is pretty beastly.

Right on par with her late game damage and overall superiority is probably the ELF, but she requires a bit more skill and efficiency, definitely takes some practice and getting used to her combos and abilities(but she is my favorite).

Dwarf-you've played

Fighter- I'm currently building him as my 3rd character, so far I love his style, artwork, and looking forward to testing his abilities.

Wiz/Sorc- don't really know as I didn't give my wizard much of a chance. I can say that a solid built SORC who supports is a delight to play with though!
---
PSN: hawk_eye99 IGN: RoadBlock
#3Video_Game_Czar(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2013 2:23:09 PM
Dwarf is pretty good, but he's not as enjoyable to use as I was hoping.
---
#4gorgeousgamerPosted 8/10/2013 2:25:31 PM
Video_Game_Czar posted...
Dwarf is pretty good, but he's not as enjoyable to use as I was hoping.

Yeah my nephew was using the dwarf and I didn't find his style appealing. The amazon, fighter, and elf have all been really enjoyable to play(the elf can be a little difficult at first though).
---
PSN: hawk_eye99 IGN: RoadBlock
#5JerseyVitaPosted 8/10/2013 2:25:47 PM
Amazon. Top tier as long as you max out the *obviously* best skills.
#6Video_Game_Czar(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2013 5:26:18 PM
Magic users any good? They look to deal some real big damage...which is why I'm asking. I want the class that is going to be the best at dealing serious attack damage.
---
#7eco masterPosted 8/10/2013 5:30:56 PM
Video_Game_Czar posted...
Magic users any good? They look to deal some real big damage...which is why I'm asking. I want the class that is going to be the best at dealing serious attack damage.

I don't think you can out-damage an Amazon or a Salamander Oil+Backstab Elf, but I'm enjoying playing both the Wizard and Sorceress right now. Neither role is particularly deep, as far as comboing attacks and whatnot, and if you want to bring a lot of spells with you, you'll pay for it with less equipment in your bags.

But I find the playstyle entertaining, so hey. Go for it sometime and see if it's your cup of tea.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain