Diablo 3 vs Dragon's Crown

#1WalkingPlaguePosted 8/23/2013 11:03:56 PM
Which do you think/feel will sell/fun to play/online longevity? - Results (81 votes)
Dragon's Crown
75.31% (61 votes)
Diablo 3
24.69% (20 votes)
This poll is now closed.
See questions.
---
I am the GREATEST online Wheelman in GTA history.
"Need a driver? Just ask." | PSN-ID: Nintendofied
#2Sanger_ZPosted 8/23/2013 11:04:39 PM
Diablo 3 is a failure honestly.
---
Sorc and Elf player
"Even Edinorog thirsts for blood!" Zenia Valov
#3kittygotmilkPosted 8/23/2013 11:08:21 PM
I read your poll and thought this:

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?
#4freesithPosted 8/23/2013 11:08:44 PM
DC > D3 (PC)

I've yet to see how well the local co-op for D3 PS3 will play.
---
I take solace in knowing that consoles can never cause a Steam outage.
#5Isaac_RedfieldPosted 8/23/2013 11:10:15 PM(edited)
This topic isn't going to go places. Even though I believe Diablo 3 is trash compared to this game, everyone knows who Blizzard is. In comparison, almost no one knows who Vanillaware is. Dragon's Crown might have a more dedicated group playing it, but Diablo 3 will easily have the numbers to compensate for a long time.

Your poll is flawed too. Diablo 3 will outsell this game by a mile, yet it's nowhere near as fun. So how can I vote?
#6Enix BelmontPosted 8/23/2013 11:09:43 PM
Sell, Diablo 3, duh
Online, again, Diablo 3, duh. Not because D3 is great at online but because DC is somewhat incompetent at it's setup
More fun to play, debatable, but I'd say Dragon's crown
---
'Come fight beside me,' I said to myself, and although it doesn't make sense, I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I made my defense.
#7TWPEPosted 8/23/2013 11:19:16 PM
Diablo 3 will sell more regardless of whether it should sell at all.

I am not going to vote because this should be three polls.
---
Luck and skill go hand-in-hand.
#8JimDandDPosted 8/23/2013 11:48:00 PM
Posting a poll asking people to choose which game is better on the message boards of one of the games in the poll. Of course Dragon's Crown is going to win. Not only are you asking Dragon's Crown players, but it's also still a new game for them so there hasn't been enough time for it to settle in. Both are excellent games. People had issue with Diablo 3 because it wasn't Diablo 2 but I enjoyed it. I think I'm liking Dragon's Crown more now than I liked Diablo 3 back then but it's hard to say.
#9TWPEPosted 8/23/2013 11:51:04 PM
JimDandD posted...
Posting a poll asking people to choose which game is better on the message boards of one of the games in the poll. Of course Dragon's Crown is going to win. Not only are you asking Dragon's Crown players, but it's also still a new game for them so there hasn't been enough time for it to settle in. Both are excellent games. People had issue with Diablo 3 because it wasn't Diablo 2 but I enjoyed it. I think I'm liking Dragon's Crown more now than I liked Diablo 3 back then but it's hard to say.

I had issues with D3 because it was absolutely broken at launch. I can't speak for the current build.
---
Luck and skill go hand-in-hand.
#10themasterllworkPosted 8/24/2013 8:39:52 AM
D3 obviously have the better networking system.
DC have the more fun factor.

Gameplay wise both are similar although DC LoC's randomization is a HELL LOT BETTER than D3's lack of randomization (don't forget skill customization lol).

Oh yea, last (this is BEFORE the first major patch)...
D3's Infernal (highest difficulty) was stupid and NOT FUN. Instant death on Act 2 unless you have insane resistance gear. Even worse with more players.

At least in DC, even against Lv120+ enemies on LoC, you have a fighting chance with decent gear equipped even with a full party of friends.

I loved my Demon Hunter until they started screwing her up big time (nether tentacles.. rip)
---
[ http://www.youtube.com/masterll | http://twitch.tv/themasterll ]
(MasterLL @ work ~ Swyping on Galaxy S2)