I'm outraged because this game is exclusively for Wii U

#1ungubbyPosted 6/11/2011 8:55:18 AM
Why does Nintendo think I'll buy their Wii U when I haven't hardly enjoyed playing the Wii?

When I heard they were finally making Pikmin 3 I just assumed it was going to be for Wii U and Wii, but now that I know it's not, I'm done buying anything new Nintendo has to offer.

I won't be surprised if nobody agrees with me about thing, but I think it's pretty horrible how Nintendo neglects their fans and then expects them to keep giving them money.
---
Bacon is a meat, it has a lot of fat and appeals to the natural human tastes. That is all that needs to be said.
#2autobot480Posted 6/11/2011 9:04:44 AM(edited)
I completely agree but I don't buy Nintendo anymore for a different reason.

I guess no Pikmin 3 for me :( I was too scared to finish 2 though so I'd imagine this one would end the same way lol (even though that was like 5 years ago)
---
I may or may not be wearing socks at this moment in time.
#3FooFighters25Posted 6/11/2011 9:24:11 AM
So are you going to rage over any games they make for a system that you don't own?
---
wP/RawkHawk BOWii - 3897-8674-9009
GOML
#4WaterDumplePosted 6/11/2011 10:04:00 AM
I'm outraged because Pikmin and Pikmin 2 are exclusively for GameCube.

When I heard they were finally making them I just assumed it was going to be for GameCube and N64, but now that I know they're not, I'm done buying anything new Nintendo has to offer.
---
There is a high statistical probability of death by gunshot.
A punch to the face is also likely.
#5netopDAP92Posted 6/11/2011 10:31:23 AM
When I heard they were finally making them I just assumed it was going to be for GameCube and N64

Lol.
---
I am the waffle king!
Beware, I have waffles!
#6TheEvilMushroomPosted 6/11/2011 10:41:06 AM
Although i'm not outraged, it would've been nice if it went to both consoles. I will play the game and get the system eventually, but it just takes some patience. The Wii U is going to be to expensive to buy counting i just got the 3DS last month. With today's budget, i have no idea whether or not i will get it next year, so i will just have to wait and see how everything plays out :/
---
GENERATION 9000: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Minecraft user: Morlocke50
#7KirbyWithAGunPosted 6/11/2011 10:52:46 AM
Why would nintendo make pikmin for the wii if they could use HD graphics instead? That was the main reason they decided to work on this title as much as they did, they were quite excited to use the graphics. The game was in process to being made, but lets face it... It be a bummer to work for the wii anymore for big titles like this.

I wont be buying the wii asap unless a very good multiplayer game makes an apearance or something, but I think its silly to say you wont play nintendo games just because of your 6 year old console is not getting support from giant titles anymore.
---
games: PS3: MAG, and many others Wii: SSBB and many others PC: C&C,COD BO,L4D2, and many others.
http://www.youtube.com/wardeathfun for full list
#8MasterSword546Posted 6/11/2011 11:07:15 AM
I'm outraged because Pikmin and Pikmin 2 are exclusively for GameCube.

When I heard they were finally making them I just assumed it was going to be for GameCube and N64, but now that I know they're not, I'm done buying anything new Nintendo has to offer.

Noob, they aren't gamecube exclusives.

http://www.amazon.com/New-Play-Control-Pikmin-Nintendo-Wii/dp/tags-on-product/B001CTL5GQ

Get owned.
---
PSN: Raptix546 *Biggest Rise Against fan you'll ever meet*
RSN: Shadowstar_A
#9ExcIusivity69Posted 6/11/2011 11:21:10 AM
As a business, they're SUPPOSED to make things exclusive. They know people want Pikmin 3, so they're using it to sell the Wii U. If you owned your own business, you would know this is a strategic move. It's basically a take it, or leave it situation.

Don't know why gamers expect every single game they want to come out for a console they exclusively own. It's not Nintendo's fault people don't have jobs.
#10ninto55Posted 6/11/2011 11:53:00 AM
MasterSword... are you dumb or something? We all know Pikmin has been made for Wii. But when it FIRST came out it was exclusive. He is comparing it like this,

The TC says he is sad because Pikmin 3 is not going to be on the Wii, the old system and instead on a new system he does not own.

The responce (Sorry don't remember who you were, but thanks for the laugh) is making a joke for what someone like TC might have done in the old N64/GCN days, by saying he is sad because Pikmin is not going to be on the N64, the old system and instead on a new system he does not own.

Oh and TC, you are truly an idiot, I understand you probably bought a Wii to play Pikmin 3 on when it'd be released, maybe you didn't any of the other '****' that was on Wii, but Pikmin 3 was never officially announced it could have been a DS game for all we know. So you have no right to complain that Nintendo has wronged you in any way. You don't have to buy their system, you don't have to think Nintendo has done anything right, but they sure as hell haven't done anything wrong. I hate morons who expect something to happen and when it dosen't happen they get angry at someone else when it was their own fault. Remember those people that thought the world was gonna end a month ago? One person left his wife to spend his life savings having fun and now he is screwed. They belived information that could not be trusted, is it his fault? Yes. He didn't have to spend his time screwing his life over and being an idiot. Maybe you wanted to buy a Wii for that game with the giant hammer that was cancelled. If you bought the Wii for that game then you have been wronged and you have a right to be given your money back. But noone ever said Pikmin 3 was to be released on the Nintendo Wii.
---
Isn't that just romantic of me?<3
Remember the Alien Hominid.