Top 5 Most Rediculous New Pikmin Ideas

#21Sparx401Posted 6/21/2011 3:57:46 PM
Herp a derp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6-7hziHT3Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxdjegeLSCs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmIH4hHoN3w

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A76CoY52Qw

Just random stuff I saw on Youtube. Also, lol at Brown Pikmin in that last video.
---
My blog - No BS - Open to Criticism: http://sparx401.blogspot.com/
#22TNintendominatePosted 6/21/2011 4:04:50 PM
First Vid:
Pink Pikmin: Terrible. Sleep-inducing? That could never possibly have a mandatory use, and having it work randomly only makes it less reliable and all the more reason it should be omitted.

Orange Pikmin: No comment. Just stupid and broken.

Thorn Pikmin: Terrible. Again, no mandatory usage and the idea itself is lame.

Baby Pikmin: What's the point when you could get a Bulbmin and toss it in a Candypop?

I stopped watching at that point.
---
---Why is there a hippie on a flying carpet in the desert in my Zelda game?!---
#23TNintendominatePosted 6/21/2011 4:08:17 PM
Second Vid:
Metallic Pikmin: First off, treasures? Again? And what's the point if you already have a treasure radar?

Bomb Rock: No. A Pikmin that kills itself? No-Death Runs will be lost.

Swamp Green: I'd comment on this if it were possible to READ the damn thing.

Story: Total crap. Pikmin can't speak, for one.
---
#24TNintendominatePosted 6/21/2011 4:14:29 PM
Third Vid:
Turquoise Pikmin: Good, a Pikmin with an element and use in battle.

Orange Pikmin: Terrible. Explosion immunity and all the price they pay is being SLIGHTLY slower? For one, explosion should stay one of the special unblockable hazards.

Brown Pikmin: Basically, a Pikmin with no element, only enanced working speed and throw distance that is immune to Wollywogs. Nope, not liking it.

I stopped watching at that point. ALso, Yellows shouldn't be given back Bomb Rocks (Purples are already broken), White's ability seems useless when Spray Puddles are more convenient, and Bulbmin should stay underground.
---
#25TNintendominatePosted 6/21/2011 4:20:12 PM
Fourth vid:
Brown Pikmin: XD To be serious, it's just a lamer version of vid three's Brown Pikmin. BS.

Green Pikmin: Okay. Now how do they get BACK after they've been thrown this great distance? Also, just making them glide farther isn't really that much if that's really all he's giving them. Just one minor perk isn't enough to make a new Pikmin.

I stopped watching at that point.
---
#26TNintendominatePosted 6/21/2011 4:21:07 PM
I forgot Ghost Pikmin from vid one. Let me just say: terrible. Just... terrible. I need say no more.
---
#27RetroYoshi4191(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2011 9:02:12 AM
Vid one sounds familiar... OH YEAH! I watched that one! That's where the Ghost Pikmin on my list came from. I didn't mention the Ghost enemies thing...
---
I drink my soda in a wine glass.
#28jonahhex5Posted 6/24/2011 12:23:20 AM
Omega-God pikmin. that should be enough for everyone to know how ridiculous it was, but i'm gonna explain it anyway. basically, there created by fusing 5 of each type of pikmin together inside of a special "god onion". they would be 10 times the size of a purple pikmin, crimson red, and be capable of killing almost all enemies in one shot. oh, and did i forget to mention that they were gonna have one eye that would should fire, while the the other would shoot ice beams. me and a couple of friends were just talking about video games and what we would like to see in the new games, when one of my friends described the Omega-god pikmin.
#29RetroYoshi4191(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2011 11:28:20 AM
jonahhex5 posted...
Omega-God pikmin. that should be enough for everyone to know how ridiculous it was, but i'm gonna explain it anyway. basically, there created by fusing 5 of each type of pikmin together inside of a special "god onion". they would be 10 times the size of a purple pikmin, crimson red, and be capable of killing almost all enemies in one shot. oh, and did i forget to mention that they were gonna have one eye that would should fire, while the the other would shoot ice beams. me and a couple of friends were just talking about video games and what we would like to see in the new games, when one of my friends described the Omega-god pikmin.

^That is the most god awful idea ever. So bad that soda pikmin pale in comparison to this monstosity of text. Let me rank it:

(Minimal score being X, as in "not worth a single point")

Soda Pikmin Score:

Power Control: X / *****

A good pikmin type should be nice and strong in all points, niether excelling too far or falling too short. The Soda Pikmin fail dreadfully here.

Theme Fitting: * / *****

Soda is a man-made product niether belonging in nature or made yet in the assumed time period of Pikmin. But with all the other man-made materials there, it's hard to blame soda for being out there.

Strategy Encouraging: X / *****

Lastly, a good color's abilities should enhance the strategy of the game. It should at least get the player to plan the best arsenal. Soda Pikmin do little more then to ask, "Should I kick ass with Sodas or make the game worth it?"

Omega-God Evaluation:

Strength Balance: XXXXX / *****
Theme Blending: XXX / *****

Strategy Encouragement:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX / *****

As you can see, Omega-God Pikmin suck ass.
---
I drink my soda in a wine glass.