More Pikmin 3 Ideas

#1TNintendominatePosted 6/12/2011 3:10:41 PM
If you want all the other ideas, for now you'll have to check the Pikmin 2 boards, me too lazy to make Google Doc right now. :P

New Enemy:
Elegator! This massive (seriously, life-size, fully grown) alligator lays in the water, like a log, with it's eyes revealed. Several of these are scattered around the Downpour Marsh in deep waters (only their heads are visible), and they are used for quick travel. How so? When you climb on top of this Elegator, it catapults you across the area to an elevated (get it now?) area. from where you can find items and fall back down when ready.

New Secret Boss:
Leviathan Dweevil! This large water strider is coated in a metallic sheen (it's not a robot) and his found at the wreckage of an electric power plant, in a pool of water. Due to it's ability to channel electro-magnetic energy, the boss should be fought with Yellows, and with it's hard metallic coating it cannot be attacked by Pikmin directly. It attacks by firing a bolt of electricity at Pikmin, and it can sweep out it's legs to send them spiraling into the water surrounding the platform. Finally, it can charge up a stomp to spray water everywhere, followed by a massive electric charge. The platform is O-shaped, with water outside and inside the ring, and a bridge connecting the platform to land. You should bring 30-50 Yellows and 30-50 Blues. To battle this boss, you must avoid his attacks until he begins charging his super attack. Quickly swim out to him and attack his legs with Blues. When all for legs have hit 0 health, the boss falls on the ground, and his head can be attacked by Yellows. Repeat until the boss falls, giving five 50 Pellets (one of each color) and 12 Sprays (3 of each color), as well as a Super-Rare Treasure: Weaponized Wires (Extension Cord), 1000 Pokos.
---
---A wise man once told me that the secret to a long life is to keep breathing as long as possible.---
#2boydude77Posted 6/12/2011 7:21:41 PM
You said my idea of the Giant Fire Ant was "Okay", so I have the right to say that I think the idea of the Elegator is revolting, seriously? As much as I would love the idea of earthlike and earthsize creatures that we're used to, it just doesn't go along with some of the Pikmin themes. Secondly, I absolutely HATE the idea of traveling like that, what's the point? I liked Pikmin 1 because it had cool ways of getting to high places (water spouts, bridges, twigs the Pikmin climb up). And of course, you say it's an enemy but why then would it do no harm and help you? As for the Dweevil idea, I guess it's "OKAY" but I'm sure everyone wants a completely new Boss, not another Dweevil. Pikmin had enough DARN FIGGIN' DWEEVILS!!!!!! WE WANT MORE!!!!!
Wait a minute, myy whole post was assuming you came up with these ideas, I'm correct, right?!?
---
Son, I brought you into this world, and I can take you out just as easily, now clean up your room.
#3TNintendominate(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2011 7:57:30 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4TNintendominate(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2011 8:14:23 PM
Also, guess what? I got 100% new, non-pallete swap bosses. Go look them up in my Pikmin 3 ideas topic on the Pikmin 2 board.
---
---A wise man once told me that the secret to a long life is to keep breathing as long as possible.---
#5boydude77Posted 6/13/2011 8:03:55 AM
First of all, I didn't insult your stupid idea because you said my idea was okay. I just felt more open to open with you. Secondly, the flint beetles are considered enemies because you can hurt them. 3rdly. I welcome that last insult. I am in fact a D@#% 13 year old A## and somewhat proud of it.
---
Son, I brought you into this world, and I can take you out just as easily, now clean up your room.
#6boydude77Posted 6/13/2011 8:56:49 AM
TNintendodominate said "second, did I ever describe what he looked like? Did I say he looked realistic? No, I believe not."
---
Dude you said he was like a life size alligator. That's enough for me.
---
I'm rubber, your glue. Every thing you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.
#7TNintendominate(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2011 9:42:49 AM
I said howbig he was. I never said he looked EXCATLY like a real world croc. Heck, I was thinking of making him look like one of those new alligator Pokemon from Gen 5. I never said that you insulted me because I said your idea was okay, what I meant is that you didn't have to wait until I said something like that for you to say something. Also, good job, you can say ass here, but not the other word you bleeped out. By the way, you aren't allowed to put a single letter and bleep out the rest. Nice job. d<_<
---
#8TNintendominate(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2011 10:07:30 AM
Now, I ask you: other than being ANOTHER DAMN DWEEVIL, O TEH NOES, what is wrong with the Leviathan Dweevil?
---
#9boydude77Posted 6/13/2011 10:11:50 AM
Really I actually kind of like the idea. I just kind of think there should be dweevils with a power other than the Elements.
---
#10boydude77Posted 6/13/2011 10:12:25 AM
Dweevils should like be able to eat Pikmin or something.
---