Storyline? Economic Conditions on Hocotate?

#1Yellowstone2012Posted 6/16/2011 6:05:38 PM
I wonder what the story will be for this one. Maybe more treasure hunting? Or maybe something to do with energy?
#2TNintendominatePosted 6/16/2011 6:35:15 PM
Hopefully something new... that means not treasure hunting or Ship Parts.
---
---A wise man once told me that the secret to a long life is to keep breathing as long as possible.---
#3AdokadPosted 6/16/2011 7:00:23 PM
Map pieces! xP
---
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection, Radiata Stories, Persona 3: FES, and Pikmin 2.
#4TNintendominatePosted 6/16/2011 7:00:51 PM
:P Yeah, that's my idea.
---
---A wise man once told me that the secret to a long life is to keep breathing as long as possible.---
#5alucard4444Posted 6/16/2011 7:15:10 PM
I'd rather you didn't collect anything. Find something else for Olimar and his plant-like buddies to do.

Like there could be some kind of transport mission, where you have to pick something up, and move it through unknown territory. There could be other types of things as well, making the game a little more interesting.
---
for your health
#6AdokadPosted 6/16/2011 7:18:21 PM
TNintendominate posted...
:P Yeah, that's my idea.

Yep, I was referencing it. :P
---
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection, Radiata Stories, Persona 3: FES, and Pikmin 2.
#7KirbyWithAGunPosted 6/16/2011 9:10:18 PM
SCIENCE!!!

Olimar is a scientist!! Olimar returns home and becomes quite the celberty and gets (whatever nintendo calls nobel prize on their planet) and request he does more research. Olimar with a team of scientists comes with him to work with the pikmin and explore deeper in the planet.

Olimar comes across several new treasures to pick up that he can sell for more gear purchases (that takes a few days to ship) and stuff. Otherwise, his goal is to kill every animal on his list and take it to his rocket for experiments. Some requires several times to be abducted to be expiermented.

Olimar could later discover more onions and pikmin because he searched new places he never been to before (including perhaps an entire water area where only blue onion lands?)
---
games: PS3: MAG, and many others Wii: SSBB and many others PC: C&C,COD BO,L4D2, and many others.
http://www.youtube.com/wardeathfun for full list
#8Marioguy5Posted 6/17/2011 6:02:30 AM
That's a great idea!
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are OVER 9000% proud of it, put this as your signature.
#9Muffins_And_PiePosted 6/18/2011 11:00:40 PM
I hope they get the atmosphere right this time. The first one had excellent atmosphere, struggling to get off the planet and what not. The second one just wasn't as good, no survival aspect, and you even get a partner. I don't know how they'd achieve this and be original compared to the first one though.
---
---
---
#10SSBfighterPosted 6/26/2011 12:02:00 AM
Maybe his son could be playable or have a bigger role, since he showed interest in his dad's job.
---
THE VideoGame Expert.
SSBB: 5241-4932-4273(smash)