A spray version of necter be really useful...

#1WesfanboyneverPosted 6/17/2011 12:05:35 AM
Super sweet spray I guess...
---
What's to say really?
#2AdokadPosted 6/17/2011 12:07:21 AM
Very useful. Maybe the captains could start storing them in bottles or something.
---
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection, Radiata Stories, Persona 3: FES, and Pikmin 2.
#3Mr_MewPosted 6/17/2011 8:21:59 AM
If they're going to add another spray to make the game ridiculously easy, I'm gonna expect harder enemies and bosses. The last game was waaay too easy due to spray's and purples. I want a harder Pikmin game :v.
---
MH3: Martel.
#4_Taidow_Posted 6/17/2011 9:31:40 AM
Mr_Mew posted...
If they're going to add another spray to make the game ridiculously easy, I'm gonna expect harder enemies and bosses. The last game was waaay too easy due to spray's and purples. I want a harder Pikmin game :v.

Then don't use the sprays or the purples. Problem fixed. That's the beauty of Pikmin games, you play like you want to play.
---
Also known as Taidow! * Friend Codes - Profile * SSBB Stages for DL!
http://supersmashbros.ign.com/users/128057771/Taidow
#5SieithPosted 6/17/2011 10:52:47 AM
^ While that's true, if I learned anything from making stupid rules for myself in Fallout: New Vegas

It's that you start to question yourself this: "Why don't I just use that? Oh wait..."
#6KirbyWithAGunPosted 6/17/2011 1:05:19 PM
AngelTails posted...
Mr_Mew posted...

Then don't use the sprays or the purples. Problem fixed. That's the beauty of Pikmin games, you play like you want to play.

Thats a terrible idea... Nintendo should just go ahead and have it more difficult.

If anything, join what I personally feel should be done in all games and have either a difficulty setting or an unlockable difficulty level thats even more difficult... It'd only give more replay value and challenge for the hardcore pikmin players.
---
games: PS3: MAG, and many others Wii: SSBB and many others PC: C&C,COD BO,L4D2, and many others.
http://www.youtube.com/wardeathfun for full list
#7_Taidow_Posted 6/17/2011 2:45:56 PM
KirbyWithAGun posted...

Thats a terrible idea... Nintendo should just go ahead and have it more difficult.

If anything, join what I personally feel should be done in all games and have either a difficulty setting or an unlockable difficulty level thats even more difficult... It'd only give more replay value and challenge for the hardcore pikmin players.

You don't HAVE to use the purples, you don't HAVE to use the sprays. You play how you want. The games are fine with the difficulty. Want them to make it "harder?" Nerf the purples and there you go. They did have Challenge Mode in Pikmin 2 for "the hardcore pikmin players."
---
Also known as Taidow! * Friend Codes - Profile * SSBB Stages for DL!
http://supersmashbros.ign.com/users/128057771/Taidow
#8TrueWhiteBeastPosted 6/17/2011 7:56:31 PM
Honestly difficulty settings/etc are nice to have, but not necessary.

I mean, is it really that hard to set personal limits on yourself? Do you really lack that much self control that you need the game to set limits for you?

Or maybe you just think it's the game developers' responsibility. Well regardless of whether that is true or not, that's no excuse to not set personal limits on yourself in the absence of game set ones.
#910000_needlesPosted 6/21/2011 12:05:42 PM
For those complaining about the difficulty, pray for the Wii U having achievments/trophys that force you to do unnatural stuff that make the game harder, like a "don't damage any enemies with purple pikmins or use sprays in dungeon X" challenge.
---
You dont know it yet, but you're already dead. "Hokuto no Ken"
#10ninto55Posted 6/21/2011 12:45:51 PM
While some achievements suck the ones that make you think about playing the game differently are very fun. However I agree with some of the people that say if it isn't blocked by the game they shouldn't block it themselves. A game is not difficult if you say "I won't do X" I just don't enjoy doing that because I am restricting the way you are meant to play. Walking down the streets pretty easy, lets not use my left leg, see how easy it is now.

As for a necter spray I am against it. It would be too easy to get 100 leafs and just immediatly turn them all into flowers. Neat concept, but I don't feel like it'll work for gameplay/
---
Isn't that just romantic of me?<3
Remember the Alien Hominid.