boss idea

#1PlantApePosted 6/17/2011 5:00:50 AM
a pikmin a bit bigger than a purple one. it is covered in hair and is pitch black in colour.
it has a carnivorous plant on its head. it has red eyes

it comands an army of mushroom pikmin and you have to fight its army with your army
---
when will they finally invent the axe-bazooka!?
#2Mr_MewPosted 6/17/2011 6:42:18 AM
I don't really see how that'll work, considering the boss will be tiny (I mean the size of a Pikmin? C'mon). I mean how are your Pikmin going to swarm it? Unless you throw a Pikmin at it or something and it takes a chunk off it's damage. But yeah, I like the idea of two separate armies fighting each other...Although I dearly hope there's some way to make more Pikmin as this fight goes on, considering that this whole fight sounds like it's more dependent on luck since you're fighting another army...Just like Pikmin 2 multiplayer (Well, that's what I'm comparing it to).
---
MH3: Martel.
#3PlantApe(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2011 6:43:42 AM
well it would be big for a pikmin(the size of or slightly smaller or bigger than olimar)
---
#4Mr_MewPosted 6/17/2011 6:46:00 AM
So how are your Pikmin supposed to swarm/attack it if it's so small? That's only what I'm asking. Will they even do that or no?
---
MH3: Martel.
#5TNintendominatePosted 6/17/2011 7:09:38 AM
^This. You have to take in account that the smaler an enemy is, the less feasible it is you could swarm a crap ton of Pikmin on it. Either A) It has low health to begin with, so few Pikmin attacking it makes sense, B) It has high health and it's a slow, tedious battle, or C) Throwing Pikmin on it takes away a chunk of health, like a Breadbug.
---
---A wise man once told me that the secret to a long life is to keep breathing as long as possible.---
#6KirbyWithAGunPosted 6/17/2011 1:00:11 PM
Having an olimar clone is a dumb idea to begin with imo.
---
games: PS3: MAG, and many others Wii: SSBB and many others PC: C&C,COD BO,L4D2, and many others.
http://www.youtube.com/wardeathfun for full list
#7PT_PiranhaPosted 6/17/2011 4:34:36 PM
I like this boss idea.
---
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - CS Lewis
#8PlantApe(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2011 6:13:21 AM
it would have its own pikmin:

mushroom

tree: a brown pikmin with a pine tree on its head

and some others
---
#9KFCofDOOMPosted 6/20/2011 11:13:23 AM
uhhhhh...

FAIL IDEA!!!
---
"Trust me, you're gunna want that cowbell."
#10PlantApe(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2011 3:01:43 PM
KFCofDOOM posted...
uhhhhh...

FAIL IDEA!!!

why?
---