Multiplayer ideas?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pikmin 3
  3. Multiplayer ideas?

User Info: McmadnessV3

McmadnessV3
5 years ago#1
If there was one thing I found that pikmin 2 lacked it was its multiplayer.
So anyone got any ideas for multiplayer? Online off splitscreen?
Thank you for taking the time to read this sig.
This sig loves you.

User Info: Adokad

Adokad
5 years ago#2
I'm glad that they even added the 2-player modes to Pikmin 2. We should be grateful for that, but I get what you mean. I think they should make the current modes online, as well as adding a "survive the sundown" challenge. You would have to defeat wandering nocturnal creatures of the night until the sun comes up. They should also add a 2-player co-op story mode. That would be great.
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection, Radiata Stories, Persona 3: FES, and Pikmin 2.

User Info: KirbyWithAGun

KirbyWithAGun
5 years ago#3
Capture the Marble
Highscore vs (you try to get the most pikmin in the end of the match)
Deathmatch
Co-op
Race to the marble (you try to capture as many marbles as possible first)
Race to the finish (you have a marble and are trying to race to your onion with it, but you have many obsticles and limited pikmin, you start in a distance away from onion behind walls.)
games: PS3: MAG, and many others Wii: SSBB and many others PC: C&C,COD BO,L4D2, and many others.
http://www.youtube.com/wardeathfun for full list
  1. Boards
  2. Pikmin 3
  3. Multiplayer ideas?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived