Make a Plot!

#1ArtOfWarfarePosted 7/18/2011 10:14:05 PM
I thought it might be fun if we got together to try and make a plot. Each person should post just 1-2 sentences to further the plot. I'll start:

Scientists on Holocate receive a transmission from Planet Pikmin, which they are unable to interpret. Captain Olimar, the one Holocation who knows most about the planet, is dispatched to determine the source...
---
My stylish, arcade-style game Egg Drop! is available to download to the iPhone, iPad, & iPod Touch
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/egg-drop/id443347380?mt=8
#2TNintendominatePosted 7/18/2011 10:19:25 PM
Hmm... although I stray away from this premise, I'll go along with it.

Olimar deciphers the message, and it reads "Help! A terrifying, massive jumping monster has attacked us and left very few of us alive! Please help us, Olimar!"

(BTW, it's Bullwog. Go along with it. :P)
---
---Why is there a hippie on a flying carpet in the desert in my Zelda game?!---
#3Sparx401Posted 7/18/2011 11:24:01 PM(edited)
Olimar, realizing he's unable to render assistance because he's from the planet Holocate and since he's contractually obligated by Nintendo to star in Chase Mii Fit Plus Resort Party Play 3D U decides to call his twin brother, who is also named Olimar, and ask him to go. His twin brother lives on the planet Hocotate, and receives the distress signal.
---
My blog - No BS - Open to Criticism: http://sparx401.blogspot.com/
Pikmin 3 idea almost finished. Current Status: 110 pages
#4TNintendominatePosted 7/18/2011 11:40:12 PM
Thusly Olimar of Hocotate deciphers the message and decides to venture to the Distant Planet and save the Pikmin from this new menace.
---
---Why is there a hippie on a flying carpet in the desert in my Zelda game?!---
#5SmartjediPosted 7/19/2011 12:54:16 PM
About half way along his journey to this mysterious new menace, Olimar hears noises coming from the back of his ship. He goes to investigate and finds...
#6GHExpert123Posted 7/19/2011 1:06:03 PM
Nyan cat. It's playing it's irritating theme and Olimar searches for someway to destroy it. As he looks around the ship he finds a...
---
Dark Cloud 3 needs to be made already! People that agree with me: 17
Not changing my sig until Street Fighter: The Animated Series is on Netflix.
#7OathToOblivionPosted 7/19/2011 3:43:34 PM
portable version of the Nova Blaster and erases the stupid thing from the space-time Continuum. Unfortunately, that summons a Waterwraith on the ship, so...
---
Are you kidding me? What could possibly go wrong?!
#8AdokadPosted 7/19/2011 4:15:54 PM
he steers the ship to do a barrel roll motion, getting the Waterwraith off. However...
---
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection, Radiata Stories, Persona 3: FES, and Pikmin 2.
#9GHExpert123Posted 7/19/2011 4:17:02 PM
Slippy's got bogeys on him. Olimar shoots one down, but then they go after Olimar. His ship is shot and he goes spiraling toward the Pikmin Planet.
---
Dark Cloud 3 needs to be made already! People that agree with me: 17
Not changing my sig until Street Fighter: The Animated Series is on Netflix.
#10RetroYoshi4191Posted 7/19/2011 4:33:32 PM
All the characters instantly stop in thier tracks as they realize stunningly that Sparx has yet to identify the flaw in the plot, specifically created by Sparx himself, that being that Olimar and Olimar cannot possibly be twins because they are from an entirely different planet and species, which forces RetroYoshi and Sparx to argue continuously about something that obviously has no solution on Retro's part and eventually causes Retro to walk away pissed off about something that isn't even close to the reason he should be pissed which is kinda like Zero except Retro doesn't want revenge.

The game ends in a seizure-tastic explosion of color and light that forces the game to be archived next to that one episode of Pokemon that gave the kids, like thirteen derp-alicous seizures and is never found again.\

GAME OVER
---
There's a place where trolls roam free and selfish 10-year olds ponder suicide for attention. This place is called Flipnote Hatena.