If this game was...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pikmin 3
  3. If this game was...

User Info: TNintendominate

TNintendominate
5 years ago#21
@Boo Destroyer
It's not like he thinks it'll only be in Japan. He's just asking how angry we'd be if the game were only released in Japan.

Theoretical question =/= actual thought.
Link's endless harem- Din, Farore, Nayru, Ambi, Marin, Navi, Zelda, Saria, Malon, Ruto, Nabooru, Romani/Cremia, Mila, Maggie, Medli, Beth, Ilia, Telma, Midna...

User Info: Hydreigoon

Hydreigoon
5 years ago#22
Nothing new....*Looks at Mother 3.
If you have time to read this, you have time to do something creative with your life.
PKMN White FC: Cadel: 3267 4391 1877.

User Info: Archer_Yoshi

Archer_Yoshi
5 years ago#23
TNintendominate posted...
@Boo Destroyer
It's not like he thinks it'll only be in Japan. He's just asking how angry we'd be if the game were only released in Japan.

Theoretical question =/= actual thought.

Thank you. I, personally would be extremely annoyed and would hate it to happen.
:-] Pikmin 3. Pikmin 3. Pikmin 3. Spread the word.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.

User Info: BoostPower2004

BoostPower2004
5 years ago#24
As someone else said, it's a very unlikely scenario. But, let's say, just for the heck of it, that it was. Well, yeah, I'd be upset. Disappointed. And then go save up the dough for a japanese Wii U because I'm dumb like that.

Sparx401 posted...
I'd be angry, but not the point where I'm going to rage-quit Nintendo, and definitely not the point where I organize an Operation Pikfall and whine incessantly all the while ignoring the fact that Europe gets shafted a lot more than the US and that they didn't foment such a spurious spectacle ever.

This is now my new favorite post from this board. (Particularly the bolded part.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdDnQYCI-P4
I don't know

User Info: Archer_Yoshi

Archer_Yoshi
5 years ago#25
BUMP
p.s. today, we're number 2 on the wii u boards :)
:-] Pikmin 3. Pikmin 3. Pikmin 3. Spread the word.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.

User Info: OathToOblivion

OathToOblivion
5 years ago#26
I sortor kindof said that yesterday...
Are you kidding me? What could possibly go wrong?!

User Info: KirbyWithAGun

KirbyWithAGun
5 years ago#27
i stopped buying wii games for my anger of their choise of no online capabilities ofr New super mario bros. Now that I am forced to buy once again (since i imagine the unspeakable due to TOS is not available for WII U for now), I would probably not buy again new (since if you buy used, only people you support is the actual stores, not the company that made the game)
games: PS3: MAG, and many others Wii: SSBB and many others PC: C&C,COD BO,L4D2, and many others.
http://www.youtube.com/wardeathfun for full list
  1. Boards
  2. Pikmin 3
  3. If this game was...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived