If this game was...

#21TNintendominatePosted 7/25/2011 8:46:14 AM
@Boo Destroyer
It's not like he thinks it'll only be in Japan. He's just asking how angry we'd be if the game were only released in Japan.

Theoretical question =/= actual thought.
---
Link's endless harem- Din, Farore, Nayru, Ambi, Marin, Navi, Zelda, Saria, Malon, Ruto, Nabooru, Romani/Cremia, Mila, Maggie, Medli, Beth, Ilia, Telma, Midna...
#22HydreigoonPosted 7/25/2011 11:58:13 AM
Nothing new....*Looks at Mother 3.
---
If you have time to read this, you have time to do something creative with your life.
PKMN White FC: Cadel: 3267 4391 1877.
#23Archer_Yoshi(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2011 2:29:16 PM
TNintendominate posted...
@Boo Destroyer
It's not like he thinks it'll only be in Japan. He's just asking how angry we'd be if the game were only released in Japan.

Theoretical question =/= actual thought.

Thank you. I, personally would be extremely annoyed and would hate it to happen.
---
:-] Pikmin 3. Pikmin 3. Pikmin 3. Spread the word.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.
#24BoostPower2004Posted 7/25/2011 5:52:40 PM
As someone else said, it's a very unlikely scenario. But, let's say, just for the heck of it, that it was. Well, yeah, I'd be upset. Disappointed. And then go save up the dough for a japanese Wii U because I'm dumb like that.

Sparx401 posted...
I'd be angry, but not the point where I'm going to rage-quit Nintendo, and definitely not the point where I organize an Operation Pikfall and whine incessantly all the while ignoring the fact that Europe gets shafted a lot more than the US and that they didn't foment such a spurious spectacle ever.

This is now my new favorite post from this board. (Particularly the bolded part.)
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdDnQYCI-P4
I don't know
#25Archer_Yoshi(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2011 6:48:26 AM
BUMP
p.s. today, we're number 2 on the wii u boards :)
---
:-] Pikmin 3. Pikmin 3. Pikmin 3. Spread the word.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.
#26OathToOblivionPosted 7/30/2011 7:58:09 AM
I sortor kindof said that yesterday...
---
Are you kidding me? What could possibly go wrong?!
#27KirbyWithAGunPosted 7/30/2011 11:55:51 PM
i stopped buying wii games for my anger of their choise of no online capabilities ofr New super mario bros. Now that I am forced to buy once again (since i imagine the unspeakable due to TOS is not available for WII U for now), I would probably not buy again new (since if you buy used, only people you support is the actual stores, not the company that made the game)
---
games: PS3: MAG, and many others Wii: SSBB and many others PC: C&C,COD BO,L4D2, and many others.
http://www.youtube.com/wardeathfun for full list