My snapshots (not walkthrough) of Pikmin 3

#11XDdude1234Posted 8/8/2011 1:26:14 PM
You should make a walkthrough. Great ideas by the way, I wouldn't be surprised if this were a walkthrough for the actual game! Just a suggestion.
#12PokemonRanger45Posted 8/8/2011 1:35:13 PM
I forgot what its called but its the one where you have too connect 2 Bridges in the distant spring. Its the Analog computer or something else with computer at the end it might also be the one in the water past the fire spouts in the Forest Navel
---
Brawl friend code:
2148-9680-6921
#13PokemonRanger45Posted 8/8/2011 2:05:28 PM
It is the Analog computer and my guess for why the Dolphin doesn't talk after you get it (reason that will probably be explained in the third Pikmin game if Olimar gets it back) Olimar turned it off so it wouldn't keep shouting at him
---
Brawl friend code:
2148-9680-6921
#14OathToOblivionPosted 8/8/2011 4:29:10 PM
Which makes complete sense because he says when he retrieves it in Pikmin 1 that it gives the Dolphin a personality like the President... Yeah, I wouldn't want my customised ship that I put together myself start yelling at me like my boss.
---
Are you kidding me? What could possibly go wrong?!
#15ArtOfWarfare(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2011 8:18:57 PM
Archer_Yoshi posted...
Professor Melvin = Professor Elvin Gadd (E. Gadd)
Both have similar names, wispy white hair, and goggles/glasses.
Did you try that? If you did, you should have Melvin say "I'm getting too old for this" and have his gibberish sound like Gadd's.

It's completely deliberate. The name Olimar is a play on Mario and Louie on Luigi. So I figured in introducing a scientific character to the mix, I'd just change Elvin to Melvin (it seems to me most people remember his last, not first name, so I decided it'd be obscure enough that not everyone would instantly get it.)

XDdude1234 posted...
You should make a walkthrough. Great ideas by the way, I wouldn't be surprised if this were a walkthrough for the actual game! Just a suggestion.

The issue is, I don't have great ideas for 15+ hours of content for the game. I just have a day here, a cutscene there, that I've got a vision for. So far, I've shared my vision for an opening cutscene and the first day, but my next few snapshots will be for much later in the game, because I don't have any particularly great or imaginative ideas for how the next few days will go.
---
My stylish, arcade-style game Egg Drop! is available to download to the iPhone, iPad, & iPod Touch
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/egg-drop/id443347380?mt=8