New Tornado Pikmin!

#1PokemonRanger45Posted 8/7/2011 4:20:25 PM
Im posting this here because most new Pikmin ideas get there own topic and I want to get some thoughts on it as soon as possible.

They are mint green and don't get pushed back by wind and instead make orbs of wind (they don't waste time doing this) which become mini tornado's when thrown and there are windmill devices about which are destroyed like normal element spewers and also ones that need to be blown by the tornado's to move what ever Olimars collecting this time or to open indestructible gates
#2marioman1154Posted 8/7/2011 6:03:48 PM
I don't the idea of Pikmin generating their element. Like, if a Red Pikmin were to generate a ball of fire while Olimar was going around or something, it would just bug me.
---
Got it memorized?
"Now when you get a call saying 'Hey wanna go zip lining?', you don't turn it down." ~Crimson
#3ArtOfWarfarePosted 8/7/2011 8:33:11 PM
marioman1154 posted...
I don't the idea of Pikmin generating their element. Like, if a Red Pikmin were to generate a ball of fire while Olimar was going around or something, it would just bug me.

This,

plus I'm against the idea of new elements being added, in general.
---
My stylish, arcade-style game Egg Drop! is available to download to the iPhone, iPad, & iPod Touch
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/egg-drop/id443347380?mt=8
#4PokemonRanger45(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2011 1:04:09 AM
Well we can cut out the orbs but wind has appeared in the past so it would just to be tweaked a little if you don't think all your Pikmin bring knocked down by wind then getting eaten or crushed by a different enemy
#5PokemonRanger45(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2011 1:09:04 AM
Is a threat.

Sorry I accidentally posted before finishing and I don't know how to edit
#6marioman1154Posted 8/8/2011 7:36:50 AM
When has wind been implemented in the wild before?

Puffy Blowhogs blew Pikmin and that was annoying enough.
---
Got it memorized?
"Now when you get a call saying 'Hey wanna go zip lining?', you don't turn it down." ~Crimson
#7alucard4444Posted 8/8/2011 7:38:27 AM
the edit option is in the 'message detail' section I believe. Just so you know.

I'm not really against a few Pikmin having a special ability. If done well, it could add quite a bit to the game.
---
for your health
#8PokemonRanger45(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2011 8:09:34 AM
Puffy Blowhog is the when wind was implemented before! With new green Pikmin there can be windmills for them to destroy and I thought of the tornado thing because otherwise they would have to be heavier than purple Pikmin but if they have the ability to make tornado's than that would imply that they have control over wind as I would like them to be faster then white Pikmin
---
Brawl friend code:
2148-9680-6921
#9marioman1154Posted 8/8/2011 8:53:56 AM
If all "natural wind" and windmills do is blow your Pikmin away and deflower them (note: I'm only assuming the wind would deflower them due to Puffy Blowhogs), it sounds like a gameplay mechanic that should just stick the Blowhogs.
---
Got it memorized?
#10PokemonRanger45(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2011 9:34:43 AM(edited)
I remember saying the wind could be tweaked so it could blow the Pikmin high enough to die when they fall onto the ground and windmills only appear in small corridors where they get blown into the wall and die ether on contact or after a small amount of time

EDIT: The Blowhogs could kill Pikmin by crushing them into the ground
---
Brawl friend code:
2148-9680-6921