A story

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: revsfan123

revsfan123
5 years ago#1
I'd like to see Olimar and the pikmin form a bond. I know in previous games their was subtle bond but in Pikmin 3 i want to see maybe some cool cinematics cutscenes. I know this is a stretch with Nintendo,but does anyone agree?

User Info: Felix_Isaac

Felix_Isaac
5 years ago#2
But individual Pikmin are expendable...
I verb nouns.

User Info: OathToOblivion

OathToOblivion
5 years ago#3
Maybe have him form a bond with the first of each type. This could be helped along if he could find a way to make a translation matrix for the Pikmin so that he can understand their language.
Are you kidding me? What could possibly go wrong?!

User Info: Archer_Yoshi

Archer_Yoshi
5 years ago#4
OathToOblivion posted...
Maybe have him form a bond with the first of each type. This could be helped along if he could find a way to make a translation matrix for the Pikmin so that he can understand their language.

What happens when his pikmin buddies are eaten by a bulborb?
:-] Pikmin 3. Pikmin 3. Pikmin 3. Spread the word.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.

User Info: revsfan123

revsfan123
5 years ago#5
I mean i would love to see Olimar show an emotional reaction to the pikmin dying. Or show any emotion at all, Olimar is a great character and they should explore him deeper.

User Info: marioman1154

marioman1154
5 years ago#6
I mean i would love to see Olimar show an emotional reaction to the pikmin dying.

Blow up a group of Pikmin in the first game with a bomb rock. Read the journal entry at the end of the day.
Got it memorized?
"Now when you get a call saying 'Hey wanna go zip lining?', you don't turn it down." ~Crimson

User Info: ArtOWarfare

ArtOWarfare
5 years ago#7
Felix_Isaac posted...
But individual Pikmin are expendable...

I think you forgot about Steve.

OathToOblivion
5 years ago#8
Dude, you know Chugga didn't mean for that name to take off like that similarily to the No Coin Left Behind Act, right?

User Info: RetroYoshi4191

RetroYoshi4191
5 years ago#9
Just as Proton didn't mean to be an ass to everybody while he was grinding for lives on those Bullet Bills.
// Marco // Level 3 // 205 SP // 23 Coins // Honey Syrup, Mushroom

OathToOblivion
5 years ago#10
No he did, but just to Chugga.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived