Fun Idea I had

#1ssj_duelistPosted 8/11/2011 6:00:55 AM
What if, as bosses toy figurines of Nintendo bosses come to life like a Ridley toy suddenly starts winding up and transforms into Ridley and once defeated he drops tot he floor as the toy again?
---
Cynthia for SSB4! New female rep, could take Lucario's spot by having him as part of her trio and is a great recurring character! People who agree: 25
#2AugustDreamingPosted 8/11/2011 6:27:06 AM
This is Pikmin ssj_duelist!! Keep your Ridley antics to the SSB4 boards!! xD.

Seriously though, that could be a cool idea. Maybe have a boss that's a toy powered by batteries, and once you beat it you knock the batteries out and can take the toy back to your ship? Well that's my suggestion anyway.
---
Poke White FC ( August ): 2193 7378 8062
http://www.youtube.com/user/AugustDreams - My Let's Play Channel!
#3ArtOfWarfarePosted 8/11/2011 6:27:23 AM
ssj_duelist posted...
What if, as bosses toy figurines of Nintendo bosses come to life like a Ridley toy suddenly starts winding up and transforms into Ridley and once defeated he drops tot he floor as the toy again?

I think you intentionally posted a message that belongs in the Super Smash Bros. Forums in the wrong spot, but I'll humor you.

You're right, it sounds like a fun idea. It doesn't make much sense, but then, neither does the water wraith.
---
My stylish, arcade-style game Egg Drop! is available to download to the iPhone, iPad, & iPod Touch
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/egg-drop/id443347380?mt=8
#4Nick of FivePosted 8/11/2011 7:30:03 AM
Ridley is too big for this game.
---
OSUMB (WB) || KKPsi || Trillion Man March
#5ssj_duelist(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2011 1:46:47 PM
It doesn't have to be Ridley you know.
---
Cynthia for SSB4! New female rep, could take Lucario's spot by having him as part of her trio and is a great recurring character! People who agree: 25
#6PT_PiranhaPosted 8/11/2011 2:13:31 PM
Nick of Five posted...
Ridley is too big for this game.

Ah crap you beat me to it.
And he seriously would be too big this time if he were the same size as in the Metroid games. Samus would even be too big.
---
If it's in this universe, someone's complained about it and hates it.
There's no such thing as a bad Mario or Zelda game.... except on the cd-I.
#7marioman1154Posted 8/15/2011 11:08:10 AM
He said toy figurine....

How many life-size Ridley models do you see lying around forests? haha
---
Got it memorized?
"Now when you get a call saying 'Hey wanna go zip lining?', you don't turn it down." ~Crimson
#8TwilightAeon13Posted 8/15/2011 7:16:07 PM
It'd be HUGE to Olimar though.

Think of it. Average figurine size is what, 6 inches tall for the smallest ones?

And Olimar's the size of a quarter. (assuming we're talking diameter of the quarter)

Just thinking about the size difference would make it seem like it'd be a nearly full-size Ridley (yes, jumping on the example) you'd be fighting.
---
Currently playing: Jak series, FFXII
Dedicated 100% completion following soon.
#9ArtOfWarfarePosted 8/15/2011 8:30:09 PM
How big would you say the bosses already in Pikmin and Pikmin 2 are (in real life units?)

I'd say a 6" figure of Ridley would actually be a little on the small size for a Pikmin boss, but maybe I'm mistaken.
---
My stylish, arcade-style game Egg Drop! is available to download to the iPhone, iPad, & iPod Touch
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/egg-drop/id443347380?mt=8
#10Archer_YoshiPosted 8/16/2011 3:52:05 PM
ArtOfWarfare posted...
How big would you say the bosses already in Pikmin and Pikmin 2 are (in real life units?)

I'd say a 6" figure of Ridley would actually be a little on the small size for a Pikmin boss, but maybe I'm mistaken.

He's be just about the right size.
---
:-] Pikmin 3. Pikmin 3. Pikmin 3. Spread the word.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.