Fun Idea I had

#11TwilightAeon13Posted 8/16/2011 4:20:16 PM
And keep in mind some figures can even be up to 11 1/2 inches for particularly large creatures.

To bring up one of my personal favorites (feel free to rip it apart as you will), Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon. That one has a nice-sized figurine.
---
Currently playing: Spyro series, FFI
Annoyances sighted. Arise, raging fury!
#12Archer_YoshiPosted 8/17/2011 4:56:27 AM(edited)
TwilightAeon13 posted...
And keep in mind some figures can even be up to 11 1/2 inches for particularly large creatures.

To bring up one of my personal favorites (feel free to rip it apart as you will), Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon. That one has a nice-sized figurine.

Well it doesn't HAVE to be that large, toys come in all different sizes. If Nintendo wanted to do this, they would. By the way, are you into Yu-gi-oh?

EDIT: I think we're missing an important detail here, how would we fight the Ridley in a clever, pikmin-style way?
---
:-] Pikmin 3. Pikmin 3. Pikmin 3. Spread the word.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.
#13TNintendominatePosted 8/17/2011 5:48:22 AM
*not that I actually suggest this*
Fling Pikmin at his anorexic chest, which is his weakpoint. He attacks by swinging his tail to trip Pikmin and harm Olimar, and he also will fly overhead and dive bomb the field to kill Pikmin. He is fought in a room full of toys, with action figures of Mario, Link, Samus, Bowser, etc. everywhere, sort of a Nintendo Fanservice room.
---
Link's harem- Oracles, Marin, Maidens, Navi, Zelda, Saria, Malon, Ruto, Nabooru, Tatl, Mila, Maggie, Medli, Beth, Ilia, Telma, Midna, Ciela...
#14ArtOfWarfarePosted 8/17/2011 6:54:51 AM
TNintendominate posted...
*not that I actually suggest this*
Fling Pikmin at his anorexic chest, which is his weakpoint. He attacks by swinging his tail to trip Pikmin and harm Olimar, and he also will fly overhead and dive bomb the field to kill Pikmin. He is fought in a room full of toys, with action figures of Mario, Link, Samus, Bowser, etc. everywhere, sort of a Nintendo Fanservice room.

While we're at it, may as well fight the Bowser toy, too.
---
My stylish, arcade-style game Egg Drop! is available to download to the iPhone, iPad, & iPod Touch
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/egg-drop/id443347380?mt=8
#15TwilightAeon13Posted 8/17/2011 9:19:06 AM(edited)
That reminds me how I lost my Link figurine.

He kind of had his head removed...and I don't remember how. >_<

Edit: Yes, Archer. I am. Very much so.
---
Currently playing: Spyro series, FFI
Annoyances sighted. Arise, raging fury!