Something that confuses me...

#1OathToOblivionPosted 8/26/2011 4:51:06 AM
Why don't adult Bulbmin count toward the 100-Pikmin limit?
---
Are you kidding me? What could possibly go wrong?!
#2luigiman1154Posted 8/26/2011 7:59:04 AM
That'a actually a great question >__>
---
Matricide? Isn't that, like, killing your mattress?
#3Archer_YoshiPosted 8/27/2011 8:49:05 AM
What if the limit had to do with a scent that pikmin give off, and Adult bulbmin don't give off that scent while the children do?
---
:-] Pikmin 3. Pikmin 3. Pikmin 3. Spread the word.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.
#4ArtOfWarfarePosted 8/27/2011 9:29:58 AM
Archer_Yoshi posted...
What if the limit had to do with a scent that pikmin give off, and Adult bulbmin don't give off that scent while the children do?

Is there any evidence whatsoever to support that theory? You presented none, and as far as I know, there is none that could be presented from Pikmin or Pikmin 2.

Seriously, what's the point of just making stuff up like that?
---
My stylish, arcade-style game Egg Drop! is available to download to the iPhone, iPad, & iPod Touch
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/egg-drop/id443347380?mt=8
#5fawful_XPosted 8/27/2011 3:02:33 PM
Adult bulbmin try to kill non-parasite Pikmin. Anything that kills Pikmin is not registered on the total Pikmin counter in the dungeon.

Most other theories are incorrect, such as that scent theory.
---
Surviving on a distant planet where you average 1" with similar sized "expendable" allies is serious business.
#6OathToOblivion(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2011 3:07:42 PM
But they ARE Pikmin. An evil form of Pikmin, but still a Pikmin. Don't Mushroom Pikmin still count towards the 100-limit?
---
Are you kidding me? What could possibly go wrong?!
#7Mart1700Posted 8/29/2011 1:20:55 AM
Imagine if there was a 200 Pikmin limit? Maybe I don't know!
#8Archer_YoshiPosted 8/29/2011 11:45:42 AM
ArtOfWarfare posted...
Archer_Yoshi posted...

Is there any evidence whatsoever to support that theory? You presented none, and as far as I know, there is none that could be presented from Pikmin or Pikmin 2.

Seriously, what's the point of just making stuff up like that?

It's called theorizing.
---
:-] Pikmin 3. Pikmin 3. Pikmin 3. Spread the word.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.
#9fawful_XPosted 8/29/2011 12:56:57 PM
OathToOblivion posted...
But they ARE Pikmin. An evil form of Pikmin, but still a Pikmin. Don't Mushroom Pikmin still count towards the 100-limit?

Ever read Olimar's notes in the Piklopedia?

It clearly states that even though the Parasite Pikmin has full control, it cannot prevent it's ravenous appetite.

So yeah, my theory actually makes more sense than what you are seeing.
---
Surviving on a distant planet where you average 1" with similar sized "expendable" allies is serious business.
#10OathToOblivion(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2011 1:40:22 PM
Yes, and Mushroom Pikmin attack regular Pikmin, yet are counted on the counter. So the question still stands.
---
3DS wishlist: Kingdom Hearts 3D, Super Mario 3D Land, Paper Mario 3D, Ocarina of Time 3D, FF V/VI 3D(if it exists)