What (besides new Pikmin types or gameplay modes) do you want to see? (spoilers)

#1PT_PiranhaPosted 9/4/2011 7:44:19 PM
Since new types of Pikmin or new gameplay modes are the most suggested, let's talk about things we want to see besides those.

I'm hoping for some explanation on the whole thing with Louie and the Titan Dweevil maybe. Or ice as a hazard. And more Easter Eggs like the Wistful Wild ticks, outdoors Beady Longlegs, and so on.
---
People on GameFAQs are conscious of their bad grammar. Apparently it's good to type like an elementary school kid on a site with an age limit. - IwouldFaDewott
#2Archer_YoshiPosted 9/5/2011 3:42:44 AM
And more Easter Eggs like the Wistful Wild ticks, outdoors Beady Longlegs, and so on.

I approve of this.
---
:-] Pikmin 3. Pikmin 3. Pikmin 3. Spread the word.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.
#3OathToOblivionPosted 9/5/2011 3:57:52 AM
If the Wistful Wild comes back (or at least the final trial), then every 30 days starting day 31 (assuming there isn't a time limit), an Emperor Bulblax is in the middle of the landing site.
---
3DS wishlist: Kingdom Hearts 3D, Super Mario 3D Land, Paper Mario 3D, Ocarina of Time 3D, FF V/VI 3D(if it exists)
#4fawful_XPosted 9/5/2011 1:46:15 PM
I'd actually like to see your everyday wooden crate somewhere in this game, because it would make a LOT of sense. If it appeared somewhere in the Pikmin locations (aside from Smash Bros.), then all I would like to see is a combination of the Distant Spring and the Awakening Wood.
---
It could only cost you your life, and you got that for free!
#599centNinjaPosted 9/5/2011 2:46:48 PM
Having a map be more 3-dimensional. Like the birdhouse in the Snagret Hole. It would make waterfeatures EPIC and easter eggs could be in the background just for s***** and giggles.
---
"But I can't use cursive well though!"
#6SSBMaster11Posted 9/9/2011 9:43:10 PM
I would like to see it go back to having only the original 3 types of Pikmin, and only Olimar again.

That, and maybe at least some original maps. Pikmin 2 was really dissapointing in that it had no new ideas for overworlds-all of them were based on areas from Pikmin 1.
---
CM scores: 230, 300, 249, 100, 299(!) Overall: 1178
"Everyone loves FPS and nothing else. Gaming world sucks nowadays." -blinkfreak
#7OathToOblivionPosted 9/10/2011 3:05:05 AM
That's because they were the areas from the first game, just changed in the interim.
---
3DS wishlist: Kingdom Hearts 3D, Super Mario 3D Land, Paper Mario 3D, Ocarina of Time 3D, FF V/VI 3D(if it exists)
#8KirbyWithAGunPosted 9/10/2011 1:34:43 PM
I agree with more secrets and easter eggs. I also would like to see all enemies make a return EXCEPT any of the gun shooting ones... That was really stupid and I feel ashamed they added guns to it...
---
games: PS3: MAG, and many others Wii: SSBB and many others PC: C&C,COD BO,L4D2, and many others.
http://www.youtube.com/wardeathfun for full list
#9LegoGarlicBreadPosted 9/10/2011 5:51:46 PM
MOAR OF THE PRESIDENT'S WIFE!

All joking aside, I'd also like to see more of Louie's relation with the TD. I also want ice as a hazard, more easter eggs, and maybe the ability to explore some of Hocotate.
---
Troll! Troll in the dungeon! Thought you oughta know.
#10ArtOWarfarePosted 9/10/2011 7:33:45 PM
KirbyWithAGun posted...
I agree with more secrets and easter eggs. I also would like to see all enemies make a return EXCEPT any of the gun shooting ones... That was really stupid and I feel ashamed they added guns to it...

Was the irony of you bringing it up intended?