What (besides new Pikmin types or gameplay modes) do you want to see? (spoilers)

#11RetroYoshi4191Posted 9/10/2011 8:36:48 PM
LegoGarlicBread posted...
MOAR OF THE PRESIDENT'S WIFE!

With more detail.

All joking aside, I'd also like to see more of Louie's relation with the TD.

Yes.

I also want ice as a hazard,

Mmm... not sure that would be the greatest idea. It seems hard to properly incorporate, and there are already enough elements, and besides, that would lead to another Pikmin to pair up with an element. Which is a bad thing.

more easter eggs,

Also yes.

and maybe the ability to explore some of Hocotate.

Nah... kinda unnecessary.
---
// Marco // Level 6 // 565 SP // 11 Coins // Flower Saver //
#12D4RK_SP3C7RUM_Posted 9/11/2011 11:36:13 AM
RetroYoshi4191 posted...
MOAR OF THE PRESIDENT'S WIFE!

With more detail.

All joking aside, I'd also like to see more of Louie's relation with the TD.

Yes.

Mmm... not sure that would be the greatest idea. It seems hard to properly incorporate, and there are already enough elements, and besides, that would lead to another Pikmin to pair up with an element. Which is a bad thing.

more easter eggs,

Also yes.

and maybe the ability to explore some of Hocotate.

Nah... kinda unnecessary.

How do you know that's unnecessary if none of the game has even been detailed except for the fact that it exists?

Perhaps Hocotate will be significant this time, more-so than Pikmin 2.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: D4RK SP3C7RUM
Old Gamertag: Devarketyle458
#13Ray Ledgend 46Posted 9/15/2011 12:34:16 PM
Way less caves, way more above ground. I'd also like to see the time limit return.

Pretty much make it more like Pikmin 1 in style, with the gameplay enhancements of Pikmin 2, and I'm all good =P
---
Pokemon Info: 4598 9953 0873, Name John. This and all of my other Friend Codes are in my profile.
#14ArtOfWarfarePosted 9/15/2011 1:57:10 PM
RetroYoshi4191 posted...

I could see ice making an interesting new hazard to all Pikmin... like, rather than being a hazard that outright kills them, instead it's a hazard that causes you to lose control of them. Like, once they step on ice, they all start sliding and falling over in all kinds of directions. So ice patches on a battle field make a new element to avoid, but not one that will necessarily kill your Pikmin.

Another thing I just thought about regarding ice as a hazard... it would make most sense if it only occurred in certain areas of the game. Like, ice is very temperature dependent, so it doesn't make much sense for it to occur outside a snowy level. So having ice as a pikmin immunity pair thing wouldn't work, because that would mean that ice-immune pikmin would only be useful in that area with ice.
---
My stylish, arcade-style game Egg Drop! is available to download to the iPhone, iPad, & iPod Touch
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/egg-drop/id443347380?mt=8
#15Enigma149Posted 9/15/2011 5:32:37 PM
I would like to see some indication of exactly where all the humans are, though having actual humans in the game is a terrible idea (just a vague reference would work).

Also, I want more detail into how Pikmin are killed off at night. All we see is the Pikmin running toward the ship, with hoards of enemies that are always active during the day attacking them. Why is it that I can leave a Pikmin idle for a whole day and it's still fine when I return, but if one is left behind it can't survive for 5 minutes?
#16TimmyNuc1eusPosted 9/16/2011 7:24:34 AM
@Enigma149 Probably 'cuz the enemies that come out at night are nocturnal. They sleep during the day. Maybe they also get more dangerous and go to your landing site... AT NIGHT!!! XD I bet no one got that reference...
---
Look everyone! I have a sig!
#17OathToOblivionPosted 9/16/2011 2:58:47 PM
That SpongeBob episode where they get a 24-hour shift.
---
3DS wishlist: Kingdom Hearts 3D, Super Mario 3D Land, Paper Mario 3D, Ocarina of Time 3D, FF V/VI 3D(if it exists)
#18TimmyNuc1eusPosted 9/16/2011 4:31:49 PM
OK fine, you got it.
---
#19TimmyNuc1eusPosted 9/16/2011 4:33:03 PM
AT NIGHT!!!!
---
#20SuperDS22Posted 9/17/2011 11:07:59 PM
I wouldn't mind landing on the planet, having the characters set up a protected base as the intro and then be given the ability to tame common enemies.
---
Brawl FC: 5069-3693-9803 (SDS)