I just realized something from the Pikmin 2 Ending....

#21bloodmage3Posted 9/14/2011 4:08:49 AM
RetroYoshi4191 posted...
ArtOfWarfare posted...
My thoughts: Age is a function of next to nothing. Saying someone is younger than someone else only means they've probably got more time left to live. People have thought I'm 20 since I first started posting in forums at 13 (and I'm still not 20 yet.)

I always thought you were around 15 or something.

But wait, you're only a Regular User...?

Huh.

You get 1 karma per day you're active. Arty made an account in 2007, so I guess he ain't online a lot or is an alt.
You sure you don't have anything better to do then react on an immature discussion that started because of a fart joke, Arty? ;)
---
Be careful! He may look like an idiot, act like an idiot and sound like an idiot, but don't be fooled, he really is an idiot!
#22ArtOfWarfarePosted 9/14/2011 5:05:07 AM
bloodmage3 posted...
RetroYoshi4191 posted...
ArtOfWarfare posted...
My thoughts: Age is a function of next to nothing. Saying someone is younger than someone else only means they've probably got more time left to live. People have thought I'm 20 since I first started posting in forums at 13 (and I'm still not 20 yet.)

I always thought you were around 15 or something.

But wait, you're only a Regular User...?

Huh.

You get 1 karma per day you're active. Arty made an account in 2007, so I guess he ain't online a lot or is an alt.
You sure you don't have anything better to do then react on an immature discussion that started because of a fart joke, Arty? ;)

Hah. Age discussions just get under my skin. Age limits imposed by the government are all retarded.

18 to vote. Seriously? People are just as capable of making sound votes before they're 18 as after they're 18, and they're just as capable of making idiotic votes after they're 18 as before.

18 to smoke, 21 to drink. Somehow the health issues go away? To put an age limit like that suggests that either there are no health issues at all and so it shouldn't be regulated, or that it's an incredibly irresponsible move on the government's part to allow anyone to drink. Given all the people who are indirectly harmed by people who chose poorly (drunk driving crashes, second hand smoke,) I think the government should man up, spit in the various companies faces, and ban them from the country the same as they ban various drugs.

And I'm busy and the forums aren't as active. My last few topic starts were poorly received so I've been discouraged from starting anything new, and there just isn't much to respond to whenever I check what's new on these boards.

Regarding my age, my 19th birthday is this month. Maybe I'm too old to be hanging around these forums anymore... xD
---
My stylish, arcade-style game Egg Drop! is available to download to the iPhone, iPad, & iPod Touch
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/egg-drop/id443347380?mt=8
#23Boo DestroyerPosted 9/17/2011 7:05:49 PM
Eh, I hated the purple and white ones. Annoyingly rare and can go pretty underused for the most part compared to the main three.

Even if there are new ones next time, they'd still be just as rare and underused anyway.

Come on, Pikmin. We don't know where you went, but we're getting tired of waiting around not knowing what happened. Pick up a phone, give us a call, and let us know you're all right and on your way home soon. Because we'd love to believe we'll actually be playing your third game on the Wii U next year, as promised. But Miyamoto himself can only cry wolf so many times.