I wonder if Chuggaaconroy will do a playtrhough of this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pikmin 3
  3. I wonder if Chuggaaconroy will do a playtrhough of this?

User Info: Wesfanboynever

Wesfanboynever
5 years ago#1
He be a big boon to this game's success in selling well... he already Pikmin 1 & 2 so...
What's to say really?

User Info: TimmyNuc1eus

TimmyNuc1eus
5 years ago#2
Of course he will... Eventually...

User Info: OathToOblivion

OathToOblivion
5 years ago#3
He probably will, even if he's going to hate that fact that Steve III will be making an appearance.
3DS wishlist: Kingdom Hearts 3D, Super Mario 3D Land, Paper Mario 3D, Ocarina of Time 3D, FF V/VI 3D(if it exists)

User Info: Shenkomi

Shenkomi
5 years ago#4
It'll still be at least a year, if not longer, before he can get to it. I can only wonder what he'll do next.

User Info: AKarmalink

AKarmalink
5 years ago#5
I hated how he never mentioned steve by name in his Pikmin 2 LP. I mean, he said a few references but thats it. Even in the finale Steve is nothing but a small reference. Yes, its an overused joke but it made Chugga that more famous.
Oh hey~ , Alink here to say stuff!
It hurts now, but I will become a stronger person because of this. And I was stupid for doubting Hatzy, that sexy man beast.

User Info: TNintendominate

TNintendominate
5 years ago#6
Not to be rude to the great Chugga, but if he's somehow stupid enough to not want to LP this, his fans will force him to.
Currently made SSB4 Movesets: Amaterasu, Primid, Rundas, Yuri, Krystal
May Make: Bowser Jr./ Shadow Mario

User Info: OathToOblivion

OathToOblivion
5 years ago#7
The reason he never called Steve by name is A) Because of Creator Backlash and B) It's become an meme like the No Coin Left Behind Act.
3DS wishlist: Kingdom Hearts 3D, Super Mario 3D Land, Paper Mario 3D, Ocarina of Time 3D, FF V/VI 3D(if it exists)
  1. Boards
  2. Pikmin 3
  3. I wonder if Chuggaaconroy will do a playtrhough of this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived