Friendly reminder: Don't worry, it's coming. For the Wii U.

#1Boo DestroyerPosted 10/4/2011 5:29:24 PM
But remember that since it's for the Wii U, it'll be a little while longer till we see anything of it.

They have to get the rest of these upcoming games over with first before they move onto this next system. After this, then we'll see more of the Wii U, along with Pikmin 3. Simple as that.
#2Enigma149Posted 10/4/2011 7:18:57 PM
They have to get the rest of these upcoming games over with first before they move onto this next system. After this, then we'll see more of the Wii U, along with Pikmin 3. Simple as that.

They could use it as a launch title. If they launch the Wii U in, say, August, with Pikmin 3, they could release the guaranteed 10 million+ games (like a Mario one) around Christmas. If this game is in HD, it would also serve to emphasize the Wii U's graphics.
#3PT_PiranhaPosted 10/6/2011 8:56:27 AM
Pikmin 2 had good graphics in regards to the nature surrounding the characters. I can't wait to see how the Wii U will do it. Granted it's not all I'm looking for (or even my top priority), it's just a little treat for the eyes.
---
People on GameFAQs are conscious of their bad grammar. Apparently it's good to type like an elementary school kid on a site with an age limit. - IwouldFaDewott
#4Archer_YoshiPosted 10/6/2011 5:54:54 PM
Just watch nintendo botch the graphics, a la banjo kazooie nuts and bolts.
inb4nintendodidntmakethatgame
inb4areyouhavingagooddayiknowiam
---
:-] Pikmin 3. Pikmin 3. Pikmin 3. Spread the word.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.