Will there be new Pikmin in this game? If so...

#1DrTinglePosted 10/14/2011 5:30:00 PM
I have a few ideas for new ones:

Grass pikmin.
Color: Green
Weight: Light
Effect: They camoflauge in the grass and have less chance of being eaten by enemies.

Ice pikmin
Color: Light Blue
Weight: Moderate
Effect: New field areas that only they survive going through (like with red, yellow, white, and blue pikmin)

Stone pikmin
Color: Brown
Weight: Heavy
Effect:???

Help me think of more and rate these plz.
---
Tingle tingle kooloo limpah! These are my magic words. Don't steal them! Look at my quote
Put this on your sig if you support Majoras Mask on 3ds.
#2PokemonRanger45Posted 10/14/2011 5:51:47 PM
Oh god why did you have to come here? The Ice Pikmin idea has been shot down at least twice and frankly there are better ideas for green Pikmin. Also Stone Pikmin could have harder skin and turn in to a ball or something but I reject those ideas too. Huh im actually saying an idea here isn't good. Congratulations! You've made the first Pikmin ideas I don't like!
---
me for SSBU I'll bring ukulele Pichu and take everyone down
Brawl friend code:2148-9680-6921
#3DrTingle(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2011 6:20:58 PM
OK. That's how you feel.
And I posted this here and on the SSBU board. I didn't see you here.
I have only been on the SSBU board before this, so how am I supposed to know what ones got shot down
I think there should be new pikmin so maybe Louie can have more of a chance of being in SSBU and be even less of a clone than Olimar much easier.
You think of ideas for pikmin.
And in case you have a Pokemon ranger grudge with me, I'm setting things straight:

I DONT hate him. I enjoyed the first two games and have all 3, but never finished the third. I just don't support him for SSBU.
You can enjoy someone, but not want them in a certain game. Just clearing things on that subject.
---
Tingle tingle kooloo limpah! These are my magic words. Don't steal them! Look at my quote
#4PokemonRanger45Posted 10/14/2011 6:29:53 PM
I can't make Pikmin ideas im making enemy ideas and criticism is common here you just need to think up some more ideas and you'll get better. And I promise not to treat you any differently then anyone else.
---
#5DrTingle(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2011 8:22:03 PM
PokemonRanger45 posted...
I can't make Pikmin ideas im making enemy ideas and criticism is common here you just need to think up some more ideas and you'll get better. And I promise not to treat you any differently then anyone else.

I want criticism. It helps improve me and my ideas. And im here in the first place because I thought this would be a good place to say this idea cuz if Olimar are and Louie are in SSBU, it would be cool if they had different pikmin.
But seriously, what did I do to offend you? I'm sorry if i did anything.
---
#6PokemonRanger45Posted 10/15/2011 2:28:20 AM
I've sort of forgotten I thought it was that you made my last Pokemon ranger topic a Midna vs Tingle topic but that was some other guys. Also I told you about how those ideas so you would know im pretty sure most people start with that. Now if you'll excuse me im going to see what new enemy ideas I can think of.
---
#7DrTingle(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2011 5:46:34 AM
I've sort of forgotten I thought it was that you made my last Pokemon ranger topic a Midna vs Tingle topic but that was some other guys. Also I told you about how those ideas so you would know im pretty sure most people start with that. Now if you'll excuse me im going to see what new enemy ideas I can think of.

It wasn't me. I don't even want Midna, let alone talk about her compared to my favorite potential newcomer. If i think more, I could have better pikmin ideas. I've only watched my brother play the two games and haven't played them myself.
I'm always trying to think of stuff too, mainly character movesets.
---
#8TimmyNuc1eusPosted 10/15/2011 6:18:13 AM
DrTingle posted...

Grass pikmin.
Color: Green
Weight: Light
Effect: They camoflauge in the grass and have less chance of being eaten by enemies.

Ice pikmin
Color: Light Blue
Weight: Moderate
Effect: New field areas that only they survive going through (like with red, yellow, white, and blue pikmin)

Stone pikmin
Color: Brown
Weight: Heavy
Effect:???

Help me think of more and rate these plz.

Post this in the Pikmin 3 ideas topic.
---
You cannot comprehend the power of this sig.
#9PokemonRanger45Posted 10/16/2011 11:42:32 AM
Your reason for wanting new Pikmin is so Louie can be in Smash? There aren't going to be enough for that.
---
#10DrTingle(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2011 4:30:15 PM
Your reason for wanting new Pikmin is so Louie can be in Smash? There aren't going to be enough for that.

Maybe they can both have purple and white but only olimar has the original 3 and Louie has 3 new ones or something.
---