Piklopedia

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pikmin 3
  3. Piklopedia

User Info: GreatKingBowser

GreatKingBowser
4 years ago#1
Hopefully it will return, since most of the new enemies are much more interesting than the previous games.

User Info: bond007106

bond007106
4 years ago#2
GreatKingBowser posted...
since most of the new enemies are much more interesting than the previous games.

I wouldn't say that, necessarily. I certainly do hope the Piklopedia returns, though.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/kunino-sagiri

User Info: -Jester-Masque-

-Jester-Masque-
4 years ago#3
More interesting? I don't know about that. Much more beautiful and detailed thanks to the HD graphics? Absolutely.

I'd be really sad if the Piklopedia was dropped for Pikmin 3. I can't decide what would be worse to lose though: Piklopedia (I've always loved reading about creatures in any video game) or Olimar's journal (in both games, especially Pikmin 2, the journals did a great deal to develop Olimar's character).

User Info: TMW001

TMW001
4 years ago#4
well if the Piklopedia does return I hope its information is shown on the table and that each captain including Olimar have notes on the treasures you find my brother,friends and I found all of the research notes of the characters so intresting and funny especially Olimar's in Pikmin 2 his are the best.

User Info: WiseWarrior101

WiseWarrior101
4 years ago#5
I thought the Piklopedia was really cool. I definitely wasn't expecting it going into the game, and it was a pleasant surprise. I hope it makes a return in Pikmin 3.
3DS FC: 0173-1411-9831
1 hungry spider + 1 hungry spider: 1 fat spider

User Info: GreatKingBowser

GreatKingBowser
4 years ago#6
Yeah but I'd still want to see a lot of old enemies also.

User Info: PaperDolphin

PaperDolphin
4 years ago#7
I hope its there too
3DS FC: 4296-3066-7290

User Info: MeteorBow

MeteorBow
4 years ago#8
Hm... should they expand the function of the piklopedia?

i.e. rather than a screen showing one creature (or species) at a time (not counting the spectralids that appear for killing a prerequisite amount of said creature) , several creatures in their natural habitat and you point at one to open its piklopedia entry. This could also show off the ecosystem that is hinted at in game.

User Info: CODwiiiVIP123

CODwiiiVIP123
4 years ago#9
Well, the name's of all the items and creatures pop-up when you auto-target them, which IMO is a fairly strong sign that the piklopedia is "probably" still in Pikmin 3, lets hope it is.
Official ex-COD fan, I'm tired of Treyarch's money grubbing and taking advantage of its fans through copy-pasting their COD games and overpriced map pack ****
  1. Boards
  2. Pikmin 3
  3. Piklopedia

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived