The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

You never know...

#167burnt_fishPosted 6/25/2012 10:21:53 AM
... When pikmin will come to carry you away in the middle of the night...
---
That's what weedle do to ya.
#2bond007106Posted 6/25/2012 10:54:50 AM
Pikmin go back into their onions at night, silly. They aren't going to carry you away when it's dark.
If you sleep in in the morning, though... beware! You could end as pikmin food (think how many seeds you'd be worth!)
---
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/kunino-sagiri
#3Archer_YoshiPosted 6/25/2012 12:05:16 PM
bond007106 posted...
Pikmin go back into their onions at night, silly. They aren't going to carry you away when it's dark.
If you sleep in in the morning, though... beware! You could end as pikmin food (think how many seeds you'd be worth!)

inb4over9000seeds
---
:-] Pikmin 3. Pikmin 3. Pikmin 3. Spread the word.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.
#4759SilverPosted 6/25/2012 2:17:18 PM
Archer_Yoshi posted...
bond007106 posted...

inb4over9000seeds

I was thinking 90 seeds...
XD
---
" Poke`mon rules! Anyone who doesn't think so needs to get their head checked."
-759Silver
#5OoT_ExpertPosted 6/25/2012 3:51:38 PM
90 seems like a small amount. I mean, a small seed thing that comes from the Smokey Progg is worth 100 for example, so I have a feeling people would be worth a crap-load more Pikmin. Although, we would have to take into account how Pikmin would be able to carry a human away in the first place. Only 100 can be allowed on the field at one time, so that would be 100 units of weight. And that's just with non-Purple Pikmin, with Purples it would only be 1000 units which is as much as the dumbbell in Pikmin 2. True, we don't know how much the dumbbell weighs, but I think my point is still valid. (I'm saying units because I have no idea what the treasures are measured in in terms of weight, unless it was stated somewhere and I missed it or I just forgot the units.)
---
3DS FC: 1375-7290-4333
#6genius14Posted 6/25/2012 6:18:58 PM
No. Your point is invalid because only the captain can take out 100 pikmin at once. Pikmin are a species of their own. There are more than 100 pikmin out there than can carry you away. Icwutudidthar, but it wasn't good enough. ;(
---
SSBB-0603-5794-4363 GT: Ace Of Blew
http://i.minus.com/iMimjTXRoOuTF.gif Understand my name! gen- (beginning) -ius (made of) 14 of my friends. :)
#7centipede777Posted 6/25/2012 7:41:50 PM
A couple days back, I woke up on the floor with my DSi all the way across the room and my 3DS under my bed. Plus I actually do sleep during the PM hours, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was an attempt by Pikmin to capture me and make me into a bunch of seeds.
---
The cake is a spy
#8SuperDS22Posted 6/25/2012 10:46:42 PM(edited)
centipede777 posted...
A couple days back, I woke up on the floor with my DSi all the way across the room and my 3DS under my bed. Plus I actually do sleep during the PM hours, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was an attempt by Pikmin to capture me and make me into a bunch of seeds.

Must have thought you were a Gatling Groink, withholding some technological treasure.
---
<-- This guy is TOTALLY not a spy.
#9OathToOblivionPosted 6/26/2012 6:09:56 PM(edited)

...Did you consider that you just fell off the bed and knocked them over?
---
I know now without a doubt; Kingdom Hearts is Light! - Sora
I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog! - Do I even need to say it -_-
#10centipede777Posted 6/27/2012 6:05:19 AM
OathToOblivion posted...

...Did you consider that you just fell off the bed and knocked them over?

Don't be ridiculous, it's obvious that it was an attempt by small plant like creatures to convert me into a food supply and take my technology to get money for it.
---
The cake is a spy