No Olimar = No buy! (Kiddie version)

#11EnferolunosPosted 8/9/2012 12:54:44 PM
Benify posted...
Enferolunos posted...
I assume by "kiddie version," You are in fact referring to your maturity

Not really. This one is without all the foul language. ^-^

Yes, I know what you meant. I was making a point.
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, KH 3D, Pokemon BW 2, The Last Story
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#12NickLOLZPosted 8/9/2012 12:59:42 PM
Enigma149 posted...
Because Olimar was actually eaten by Louie on their way back to Hocotate. This game is about 4 Hocotatian police officers traveling to the Distant Planet to capture escaped criminals, such as Oliwar, including the final boss battle against Louie, who throws PikPik carrots at you as his attack.

Thought it was the other way around.
---
3DS friend code:0946-2562-0443 SSBB friend code:4298-9615-5100
Are you surprised???
#13Benify(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2012 1:37:12 PM
So yes. Pikmin wouldn't be the same without our little astronaut.
---
http://i.imgur.com/guUfM.jpg
#14genius14Posted 8/10/2012 2:21:28 PM
Please go away.
---
SSBB-0603-5794-4363 GT: Ace Of Blew
http://i.minus.com/iMimjTXRoOuTF.gif Understand my name! gen- (beginning) -ius (made of) 14 of my friends. :)
#15-Jester-Masque-Posted 8/10/2012 3:25:38 PM
Benify posted...
Enferolunos posted...
I assume by "kiddie version," You are in fact referring to your maturity

Not really. This one is without all the foul language. ^-^

I don't remember the "foul language", but I do remember you calling something "gay" in a derogatory way. I haven't heard anybody do that non-ironically since I was in grade 6.

The point of this thread is pretty absurd to begin with though. Your enjoyment of both the Pikmin games has depended solely on the character of Olimar? Really? Not the environments, monsters, strategy, or the titular ant-flower-aliens? None of that stuff is worth experiencing if Olimar is not present? Sure.

I'm extremely excited for Pikmin 3 whether or not Olimar is a main/playable character. That said, I am a really big fan of him. I love the journals and his scientific descriptions of the game's creatures. I really do think that he is important to the series. But at this point, nobody knows a damn thing about Pikmin 3's story. Based on my enjoyment of the previous games, I am going to assume that I'll like whatever it is they've come up with for Pikmin 3, with or without Olimar.