I would only get a Wii U JUST to play this game and sell it back right afterward

#11genius14Posted 8/11/2012 5:29:10 AM
That wasn't very smart of you. -_-
---
SSBB-0603-5794-4363 GT: Ace Of Blew
http://i.minus.com/iMimjTXRoOuTF.gif Understand my name! gen- (beginning) -ius (made of) 14 of my friends. :)
#12dking009Posted 8/12/2012 4:52:40 AM
that the dumbest thing i ever heard
---
KAMMY KOOPA for Super Smash Bros 4
#13KillerKhan420Posted 8/12/2012 7:13:14 AM
Considering how long this game has been "in the making" I can understand. Either way, wait for more than pikmin, like another mario 3d adventure THEN get a wii u. Nintendo is notoriously slow bring out their games so I wouldn't jump right in, esp with the threat of different colored systems, cheaper launch games...

I did that with the 3ds and am very happy I waited.
---
"I know how the business works because I'm a wrestling fan"-hulkhogan1
#14universaldavePosted 8/14/2012 10:12:29 AM
In addition to other games being worth buying, we might actually *gasp* get another Pikmin game after 3! A guy can dream, right?
---
Gamefaqs: where men who can't get dates take every opportunity to tell everyone about their incredibly high standards when it comes to women.
#15PT_PiranhaPosted 8/14/2012 3:04:56 PM
HintofLemons posted...
Who else agrees with this sentiment?

That'll really come back to bite you if there turn out to be other games later on that you would want.

Why not just hold off on buying Pikmin 3 and a Wii U and wait until there are other games so you feel more justified in buying a Wii U?
---
Kira deserves to be in SSB4 - GlitchySkyrim
Well he is the best at L-Canceling - My response
#16BigJuicyOrangePosted 8/16/2012 1:20:26 PM
I have never been overwhelmed by the games available on any console's release. I'd bet Mario is the first real killer app on the Wii U. I think Pikmin 3 will do OK because it's slated to come out when the library will likely be a barren wasteland of no games.