I was reading through this site and I found...

#1Pendragon71037Posted 8/18/2012 2:14:31 PM
An idea for a first-person view and I thought "man I can just imagine going through a cave in first person and then out of nowhere "BOOM" Waterwraith comes around the corner ahead of me"

Discuss.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 4
This sig has been stolen three times by the time you read it!
#2Bluebird5555Posted 8/18/2012 5:04:33 PM
Everything would seem huge...
---
Brightly-colored half-plant half-animal carrots that have various elemental resistances and live in flying Onions = Pikmin
#3DekuFireMagePosted 8/18/2012 5:08:06 PM
^yeah but that'd actually make it cooler, you are supposed to be really small on a huge planet... actually this might possibly give the series even MORE character.
#4Bluebird5555Posted 8/18/2012 5:10:43 PM
Bulborbs...
---
Brightly-colored half-plant half-animal carrots that have various elemental resistances and live in flying Onions = Pikmin
#5Luigi4PresidentPosted 8/18/2012 5:59:21 PM
I don't want Steve in my face during the entire game. This wouldn't work at all.
---
Everytime I find the key to success, someone changes the locks.
Tell me if you think Luigi should be president! Agreers: 51
#6Pendragon71037(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2012 6:53:49 PM
Can you imagine the sheer terror of walking through a final floor, seeing a spiderweb on the ground then as you work through what that could mean, a Raging Long Legs drops out of the sky. Can you type heart attack?
---
#7PinxedPosted 8/18/2012 7:07:39 PM
I would be more scared of a Man-at-Legs myself, as the RLL is just time consuming.
---
KAIO: King of Pirates awareness!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/645646-kaio-king-of-pirates
#8Pendragon71037(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2012 7:39:40 PM
Ultimate scare, imma walkin down teh hall imma walkin down teh hall hey what's this? a pink egg...weird but...OK anyway imma walkin down the hall imma WHAT THE **** is that? It WHAAAAAAT IT JUST KILLED MY ENTIRE ARMY!!!

(what really happened, walked down hall, walks around egg, pikmin touches egg, Smoky Progg spawned, end of story).
---
#9Pendragon71037(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2012 7:41:04 PM
Pinxed posted...
I would be more scared of a Man-at-Legs myself, as the RLL is just time consuming.

Yeah but MAL doesn't fall out of the sky.
---
#10TheEvilMushroomPosted 8/18/2012 7:59:50 PM
Pendragon71037 posted...
Pinxed posted...

Yeah but MAL doesn't fall out of the sky.

No, instead you stand there, staring at a lifeless orb in the ground, left wandering what it could be. So your curiosity gets the best of you and you decide to go near it, to try and discover what it may do. Is it alive? Is it helpful? You don't know, you just know it's new, and that it could do anything on this planet. So you wander closer, and closer, pikmin at the ready. Suddenly, it breathes steam and shakes, and sends tremors through the ground. You look at it closer and realize it IS alive, and suddenly your filled with terror, at the site of a mechanical monster rising from the trembling ground. Your left running in terror at the site of laser beams murdering your pikmin, and eventually you...
---
The sig you are trying to read has derped itself. Please come herp again later.
I can kill people with safety scissors and pins. Ask me anything.