CYOA: The Pikmin Wars CONTINUED

#341-Thyme-Posted 12/8/2012 6:56:59 AM
fawful_X posted...
C.
#342Bluebird5555(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 8:52:38 AM
alien21195 posted...
D. KILL EVERYTHING!!!

Welcome back!

For Olimar, 5 votes for C and 1 vote for D (kill everything) so C wins.

OLIMAR

There’s no way you can answer all of those questions without confusing yourself in your current state, so you decide to recount the whole adventure.

“Let me just tell you the story from beginning to end. So after Louie left us with his two pikmin to attack the cyan city in the mountains, your brother and I journeyed to the red city. I convinced the red leader to host a peace treaty between the red, yellow, and blue pikmin at their place. The red leader sent an envoy to the yellow pikmin informing them of the peace treaty. We followed them there, met the yellows, and discovered a cave opening in the hills surrounding the yellow city that had mysteriously appeared overnight that was guarded by Bulbmin and was the home of hordes of dangerous beasts. We decided to send scouts down to investigate and the rest left for the red city.”

“But when we got there, the purple army was attacking. With the help of my blue army that I had dismissed a few hours ago, we won the battle, but in the process many were slain, including the blue leader. The red, yellow, and blue pikmin had mutually agreed on peace… For now. I tried to reclaim the S.S. Dolphin that the red pikmin took when we first came, only to find that it had been stolen by someone. So I left for the yellow city to inform them of the attack along with 15 pikmin.”

“When we got there, the scouts from the cave were nowhere to be seen and my pikmin were afraid to explore it, so I called the S.S. Dolphin to my location. It flew to us, but on closer inspection, some of its parts were missing, including parts vital to our return to Hocotate. So I took the pikmin and flew in the direction that it came from, which led me to the forest. Then I saw your flashing yellow light and here we are now.”

“What about Sagittarius? Where is he?” Libra asks.

“Sagittarius… He… I don’t know. One moment he was at my side, the next he was missing. I can’t find him unless the ship makes a digital map of the area like the ones I used the previous times I came, so I can see where the other captains are. And the ship’s Whimsical Radar is missing, meaning I can’t make maps until I find the part.” You let out a heavy sigh. If only you had kept your eye on your son. Sagittarius wouldn’t be missing. He wouldn’t be in whatever danger he might be in right now.

“Oh. So you don’t know where Sagittarius is?”

“No, I’m sorry to say.”

“Do you know about Louie?”

“He hasn’t contacted me once, and I’m sure he should’ve been back by now.”

A worried silence hangs in the air.

You hear a frantic tapping sound from the inside of the Dolphin’s storage hull. “Olimar! Let us out!” a muffled voice begs. You hurry and open the storage compartment. The 15 pikmin tumble onto the ground and slowly get to their feet.

“Ugh. I feel nauseous,” one blue groans. “Jolting up and down, swaying side to side, all while cramped and in total darkness. I never want to enter that contraption again.”

The yellow pikmin, however, are jumping up and down in exhilaration. “That was great! I was so high up, higher than the monsters fly, even higher than the plateau at home!”

“So… What do we do now?” Libra asks.

What should they do?

A. Let Olimar sleep (insert strategy)
B. Try to find the ship parts (insert strategy)
C. Fly back to the red city (insert optional strategy)
D. Other

OLIMAR AND LIBRA
Dwarf Red Bulborbs: 1
Red: 5
Yellow: 5
Blue: 5
---
Cookies. Cookies. Cookies. Spread the word.
*throws cookies everywhere*
#343fawful_XPosted 12/8/2012 9:04:11 AM
D. Ask Libra about her time in the forest.
---
You should only judge others by their grammar and how much they whine about stuff. No offense.
#344Enigma149Posted 12/8/2012 9:53:20 AM
D.

Get the Pikmin back in the cargo hold and put Fluffy somewhere else on the ship (Louie's spot, maybe?) where it can't eat them. If it doesn't want to go, we leave it behind.

We should proceed to the Blue City. We haven't been there in a while, and it may be under attack by the Purples. If it is, we need to help the Blues them (possibly by scaring the Purples with the ship), and immediately formulate an attack plan on the Purples (at this point, the Purples would be fighting a two-front war, giving us an opportunity to attack).

If it is not, try to gather recruits to enter the cave, then immediately fly back to it to make sure nothing has emerged.

Also, Bluebird, could you please add a list of missing ship parts below the Pikmin updates?
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
#345-Thyme-Posted 12/8/2012 11:50:06 AM
D.
Leave any Pikmin who don't want to re-enter the ship with Olimar, and have Libra take the ship to the three cities and pick up the Pikmin, Onions, and their weapons/sprays/nectar. Then go back, while Olimar looks for shelter, food, and possibly Ship Parts.
#346MrJaycawbzPosted 12/8/2012 3:23:26 PM
A

Fly the ship back to the Blue city, and then let Olimar sleep there. A fresh night's sleep will grant him more clarity and help him make wiser decisions. We can't just keep letting him go on and on without sleep.
#347MattssacrePosted 12/8/2012 3:46:37 PM
MrJaycawbz posted...
A

Fly the ship back to the Blue city, and then let Olimar sleep there. A fresh night's sleep will grant him more clarity and help him make wiser decisions. We can't just keep letting him go on and on without sleep.

This, espesially now that he's reunited with Libra.
---
http://i.imgur.com/PLxr3.jpg
3DS Friend Code: 3136-6870-5249
#348PinxedPosted 12/9/2012 4:30:35 AM
Mattssacre posted...
MrJaycawbz posted...
A

---
http://global3.memecdn.com/bad-ass-link_o_365998.gif
#349Wall_of_WegeePosted 12/9/2012 5:55:18 AM
Pinxed posted...
Mattssacre posted...
MrJaycawbz posted...
A

---
Come on world, I'll have you for breakfast!
#350Enigma149Posted 12/9/2012 5:59:49 PM
I'm changing my vote to this.

MrJaycawbz posted...
A

---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey