Are you going to play this game with Wii Motion Plus or the gamepad?

#1ImGanondorfLolPosted 9/19/2012 10:23:29 PM
Are you going to play this game with Wii Motion Plus or the gamepad? - Results (170 votes)
Wii Motion Plus
22.35% (38 votes)
Gamepad
52.94% (90 votes)
I would like to play with the wii remote but I don't have motion plus.
5.88% (10 votes)
Not sure yet.
18.82% (32 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I really like the thought of being able to precisely throw your pikmin wherever you want, so I'll probably go with the wii remote.
#2fawful_XPosted 9/20/2012 3:29:05 PM
Wish we had a GC controller option :(
---
This is a signature. It mainly contains text.
Warning: Post requires reading.
#3thealmightydibPosted 9/20/2012 4:25:21 PM
probably a little of both
i've only played the new control versions of 1 and 2 and i really like that but the map screen seems like a great addition with the gamepad.
---
No, John, unfortunately we don't have a code for "There's a man in my closet with a gun to my daughter's head." Although we obviously should.
#4ImGanondorfLol(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2012 11:13:23 PM(edited)
fawful_X posted...
Wish we had a GC controller option :(

The gamecube controller is great and all, but can you least admit your wish is super unreasonable? We already have a gamepad and a pro controller.

thealmightydib posted...
probably a little of both
i've only played the new control versions of 1 and 2 and i really like that but the map screen seems like a great addition with the gamepad.

I believe you can use the gamepad on the side as a map while you use the wii remote.
#5Blazekicker27Posted 9/24/2012 7:54:13 PM
Not sure. I'll probably try both first.
---
Blaziken - the ORIGINAL Fire/Fighting starter.
Life wouldn't be the same without music. Agreers: 4
#6_Taidow_Posted 9/25/2012 12:56:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7MetalGusREbirthPosted 9/26/2012 7:30:36 PM
I didn't know you needed the motion+, but I'm glad it does. Nintendo should stick to motion+ from now on. Zelda SW, Red Steel 2 and Wii Sports Resort proved how much more accurate that technology is.
#8ninto55Posted 9/27/2012 2:02:51 PM
Definatly Wii Motion Plus, unless Nintendo decides to fix the gamepad controls to work without that damn gyroscope and wizard magic controller turning. But even if they do make a Gamecube styled play mode, I'd love to try out the Wii controls. I haven't played NPC yet.
---
Every Pony is best Pony, Fluttershy is just my favorite.
"This game tastes like the future." Roo
#9Ghost-inZeShellPosted 10/2/2012 12:45:59 PM
I'm going to go with the GamePad.

I've played the NPC, but without a second thumbstick, it is difficult to control your Pikmin entourage AND move.

It would be easier (for me) to have one stick to move my captain, one stick to move my army, and aim with the gyro.

I play gyro controlled games on my iPad and have no problem with it, so the GamePad controls (as I currently understand them) are just fine for me.

But, if course, that is all, IMO.
---
Pikmin Pikmin Pikmin Pikmin Pikmin Pikmin
Pikmin Pikmin Pikmin Pikmin Pikmin Wii U
#10_Taidow_Posted 10/2/2012 2:19:11 PM
If I don't have the Motion Plus Accessory by the time the game comes out then fully gamepad if I do have it, then I'll try both.
---
Prior GFAQs name: AngelTails
http://i41.tinypic.com/25qvqfd.png - Thanks to Mew_ on Serebii Forums