Pikmin Creature Splicing

#1shadowreaper7Posted 9/30/2012 9:59:12 AM
Welcome to the splicing zone.
Pick two creatures and gene splice to your hearts content.
Pick only two though, post a new name for this creature, a short description of what it looks like and what it can do.

Once a creature has been created.
This creature can now also be spliced.

I'll go first.
Antenna beetle & Cannon beetle larva = Bowling Beetle

Looks: Exactly like the standard Cannon beetle larva, except it has a dark purple colouration with glowing blue circular patterns on it.

Abilities: When absorbing mineral compounds to create the boulders, it emits a high frequency which will entice all pikmin in the near-by vicinity, putting them completely under its spell. It'll then line them up before launching the boulder at them.
---
Black FC: 2666-8397-4718
Author of the Starfox Story on the Starfox Assault board. Check it out! Don't Fear the Reaper
#2fawful_XPosted 9/30/2012 11:48:17 AM
Figure I'll try...

Puffstool + Volatile Dweevil = Infected Dweevil

Looks: A purple-white dweevil with mushrooms growing out of it.

Attack: Scatters spores in a small area around it. Affected pikmin are turned into purple pikshrooms.
---
I know obscure-fu, the most obscure and useless kung fu!
fawful_X
#3Bluebird5555Posted 9/30/2012 12:29:21 PM
Hmm...

Gatling Groink and Spotty Bulbear = Gatling Bulbear

Looks: A Bulbear with a yellow head, blue body, and orange spots, as well as fins on its head. Slightly larger than a Spotty Bulbear and sports two guns on its shoulders.

Abilities: It can shoot projectiles from its guns at a slightly faster rate than the Gatling Groink. It is commonly found in packs, and is often followed by many of its young.

*laughs evilly*
---
Pikmin CYOA!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633263-pikmin-3/64012311
#4Pendragon71037Posted 9/30/2012 12:55:47 PM
Careening Dirigibug + Decorated Cannon Beetle = explosive cannon beetle larva

Looks, basic cannon beetle larva with bright red and orange coloration.

Abilities, cannon beetle that shoots bomb rocks. Capable of flight but needs to land to shoot.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 4
Official Torterra of the W2 board.
#5fawful_XPosted 9/30/2012 2:01:30 PM
Titan Dweevil (armored) + Bulborb = Titan Bulborb

Looks: A bulborb that has some armor and whatever you're supposed to be getting attached to it. If the part is already collected, the armor comes with built-in guns that are inaccurate.

Attacks: Uses whatever it has attached to it as a weapon and regular bulborb attacks. For whatever it has attached to it, the attack varies depending on what it is.

Notes: It loses its armor and whatever it carries upon reaching the red zone of its lifebar, and revives. However, it is incapable of regenerating armor if it revives, and is practically a red bulborb with 50% less HP after revival. Armor reduces damage dealt to it by 75%, and prevents it from being stunned.
---
fawful_X
#6Blazekicker27Posted 9/30/2012 2:17:03 PM
Smoky Progg + Wollywog = Wollyprogg

Looks: A dark green colored Wollywog with glowing red eyes and a deformed back, with liquids constantly dripping from it.

Abilities: It can spit out poisonous liquids to instantly kill any Pikmin, along with the infamous jumping Wollywogs are known for. The liquid dripping from it also instantly kill any Pikmin.
---
Blaziken - the ORIGINAL Fire/Fighting starter.
Life wouldn't be the same without music. Agreers: 5
#7Pendragon71037Posted 9/30/2012 3:34:04 PM
This is fun!

Firey Bulblax + Raging Long Legs = Flaming Long Legs

Looks: red long legs, big feet, on fire.

Abilities: it's a raging long legs that is on fire. Also, it's always angry and moving at a high speed.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 4
Official Torterra of the W2 board.
#8fawful_XPosted 10/1/2012 5:37:41 AM
Breadbug + Firey Dweevil = WROOOARGH! (Because I wanted to name it something stupid.)

Looks: WROOOARGH! looks like a combination of a Firey Dweevil and a Breadbug that's always on fire. Nobody knows if it's really just lifting up a Breadbug corpse with treasure it's carrying in its mouth, or the breadbug is holding the treasure.

Abilities: It attempts to steal treasure by taking it back to a flaming pit. Attempting to attack it with anything but reds causes the pikmin to instantly die. Attempting to move any pikmin but reds into the flaming pit causes them to die. Removes 5 pikmin from the onion unless it is a red if it loses the tug-o-war.
---
fawful_X
#9shadowreaper7(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2012 7:45:21 AM
Glad to see this has captured peoples imaginations. I hoped it might.

Ok,

Man-at-legs + Swooping snitchbug = Sniping snitchbug

Looks: Wasp like covered in yellow plated armour in ribbed sections. It has black skin and a dark greenish head. It has a set of large wings. Where a stinger should be is instead replaced by a large laser guided high velocity cannon.

Abilities: Flying. High Velocity Cannon. Need i say more
---
Black FC: 2666-8397-4718
Author of the Starfox Story on the Starfox Assault board. Check it out! Don't Fear the Reaper