Pikmin wars version 2

#21Harvest-TyPosted 11/9/2012 3:21:54 PM
Army: The Roseraders
General: Lily (Rose:Tall creature, resembling a rose, can shoot out it's thorns, like extensions, need pottermin, to move)
Location: Green Tower(On the outskirts of the forever forest, a tall housepot tower sits, it has been burrowed into and a base was made.

Army

Ordinary
100 Rosemin (Evolved red pikmin. Slightly slower than reds, but are more durable, immune to fire)

100 Daisy min(Evolved yellow pikmin. Slightly slower than yellows, but are more durable, immune to lightning)

100 Jacobmin(Evolved blue pikmin. Slightly slower than blues, but are more durable, immune to water)

100 Orchidmin (Evolved purple pikmin. Slightly faster than purples, but are less durable)

100 Lilymin (Evolved white pikmin. Slightly slower than whites, but are more durable, immune to poison and are also poisonous)

Subtotal: 500

Special

20 Roses:(Rose bud: Tall creature, resembling a rose, can shoot out it's thorns, like extensions, need pottermin, to move)

20 Pottermin: (Evolved rock pikmin. Faster than rockmin, but cannot attack, can revive Roses)

10 Pinkieposies:(Evolved Magenta pikmin.)

Subtotal: 50

Total: 550

Resources

254 petals
150 iron

Buildings

Barracks (Troops sleep here)
Ammunition Storage (Ammo is kept safe here)
Resource Storage (Resources go here)
Weapon Storage (Troop equipment is stored here)

Base Defense
Tall potter walls-durable, aged clay surrounds the base
Zen garden- Moralizes Rose ground troops, slows down enemies

Projects
1. collect 50 units of steel [0/4] days -8 petals
2. collect 50 units of steel [0/4] days -8 petals
3. collect 50 units of steel [0/4] days -8 petals
4. collect 100 units of Iron [0/4] days -8 petals
5. collect 100 units of Iron [0/4] days -8 petals
6. collect 50 units perfume essence(Can make smokescreen) [0/4] -8 petals

Log
We have just settled in...
---
Hoggy Woggy Hogwarts. :'P
Horay for random quotes~
#22Harvest-TyPosted 11/9/2012 8:30:34 PM
heroven posted...
33) RCs for Pikmin can cover three colors.

34) You can have one ally and one peace treaty. Send letters to establish these.

35) Letters to each other are automatically received--It is extremely hard to intercept them, unless you've got an enemy surrounded. Everyone can read the letter and see your plans, of course, but in the game they canít magically know what you sent someone.

Here Pendragon. I can't pm thos as I'm on a 3ds. It may not be onbious, but it's very much implied.
---
Horay for random quotes~
#23Pendragon71037Posted 11/10/2012 9:30:20 AM
Oh very well,

To Lily
Hello, my name is Steve. I am a red pikmin. (Yes that guy) I believe it would be in both of our best interests to form an alliance. You may decline if you wish.
Sincerely,
Steve

OoC: still want to know where the forbidden forest is.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 4
Official Torterra of the W2 board.
#24Harvest-TyPosted 11/10/2012 10:17:31 AM(edited)
Pendragon71037 posted...
Oh very well,

To Lily
Hello, my name is Steve. I am a red pikmin. (Yes that guy) I believe it would be in both of our best interests to form an alliance. You may decline if you wish.
Sincerely,
Steve

OoC: still want to know where the forbidden forest is.

To the lovely Steve,

I am sorry but at this moment I believe it would be best for me to think about this. I will reply soon enough.

Your ever-beautiful flower, Lily

(It's the Forever Forest Pendragon. :') )
#25Pendragon71037Posted 11/10/2012 11:57:01 AM
Only forever forest I know is from super Mario RPG. If it is actually that one, where is that in relation to the pikmin areas?
---
#26Harvest-TyPosted 11/10/2012 12:04:59 PM
Pendragon71037 posted...
Only forever forest I know is from super Mario RPG. If it is actually that one, where is that in relation to the pikmin areas?

D'oh
I'm not thinking today.
I meant the Forest of Hope
---
Horay for random quotes~
#27Pendragon71037Posted 11/10/2012 12:07:46 PM
Army: Rainbow Raiders
Leader: Steve (red Pikmin with the abilities of all the pikmin types) (yeah, I went there)
Log No.3
Day 12

Troops:
Ordinary:
160 red pikmin (strong, fire immune, more damage to cold-based enemies)
160 yellow pikmin (high jumpers, lighter, electricity immune, draws electricity towards them, good with explosives)
160 blue pikmin (average strength, water immune, can save others from drowning)
160 white pikmin (fast, light, acid immune, can see thing underground, hurts enemies that kill them)
160 purple pikmin (very strong, heavy, kind of slow, can stun enemies, aoe on first attack, heavy lifters)
Subtotal: 800
Special:
25 bulbmin (immune to all purely elemental attacks, weak attackers)
25 rock pikmin (resistant (not immune) to all elements, average attack, high physical resistance)
Total: 850

Buildings
Onion R sector (weapon storage) (iron)
Onion Y sector (ammo storage) (iron)
Onion B sector (resource storage) (iron)
Onion M sector (barracks) (iron)

Resources
150 iron
160 petals

Researches
Nectar

Defenses
Avalanche cannon (sends large rocks down pathway, high damage, hits many) (iron)

Projects
1. Build Burning Blades (more aliteration! Swords that can burst into flames) 12/15 days -30 petals
2. Build Tazer Swords (self explanatory) 12/15 days -30 petals
3. Build Water Slicers (swords, can coat themselves with any kind or temperature of water) 12/15 days -30 petals
4. Build Shockwave Smashers (heavy swords, can cause earthquakes) 12/15 days -30 petals
5.Build Acid Daggers (small swords, can coat themselves in acid or a poisonous gas) 12/15 days -30 petals
6. Build Petra Piercers (not actually made of stone, but can coat itself, and things that touch it in rocks though (metal is still magnetic)) 0/15 days -30 petals

Log: Steve again! We are done gathering the nectar, and we all drank some. Delicious! With the empty project slot, we started building weapons for the rock pikmin. Speaking of weapons, we are nearly done with the colored ones.
---
---
#28LilraptorPosted 11/10/2012 2:21:54 PM
Army Name: Magical Machinists
Location: That log from Landing Site with all the large pellets
Commander: Alith (Archmagemin, adept in all elemental magic)

Log: 3
Day: 9

Troops:
Standard:
150 Red Pikmin (Fireproof half-plant humanoids)
150 Yellow Pikmin (Electricity-resistant half-plant humanoids)
150 Magenta Pikmin (Flying half-plant humanoids)
150 Rock Pikmin (Crystal-coated half-plant humanoids)
Subtotal: 600

Special:
30 Fire Pikmin (Reds specialized in pyromancy)
30 Lightning Pikmin (Yellows specialized in ampermancy)
30 Wind Pikmin (Magentas specialized in aeromancy)
30 Earth Pikmin (Rock Pikmin specialized in earth magic)
10 Light Pikmin (Pikmin-like collections of light, adept in lumimancy)
Subtotal: 130

Elite:
N/A

War Machines:
N/A

Resources:
Iron 50
Petals 310

Buildings:
Indirect Defence:
Ammo Storage (Holds Ammo)
Weapons Storage (Holds offensive capability enhancers)
Resource Storage (Holds resources)
Barracks (Provides shelter for troops)
Direct Defence:
Sharpened Angled Wood Fence (Makes it very hard for short land enemies to get in, but those already inside can walk over it.)

Projects:
Petal Gathering Center (4/20 days)
Crystal Mine (4/20 days)
Clay gathering (+200 Clay)(0/4 days) x4

Alith Log:

A crystal vein has been found, and we have encountered large amounts of clay nearby. I have sent troops to gather it, so that we may make buildings out of a cheap, sturdy material for several projects to come.

End Log.

O.o.C.: Can we expand mines at a later date to increase output? Also, how do you have 16/20 days on something when it's only been ~8? Thirdly, what is the strength of Refined Crawmadine?
---
Waiting for Tang to come back since '03.
#29Pendragon71037Posted 11/11/2012 6:49:51 PM
Leader: Steve (red Pikmin with the abilities of all the pikmin types) (yeah, I went there)
Log No.4
Day 16

Troops:
Ordinary:
180 red pikmin (strong, fire immune, more damage to cold-based enemies)
180 yellow pikmin (high jumpers, lighter, electricity immune, draws electricity towards them, good with explosives)
180 blue pikmin (average strength, water immune, can save others from drowning)
180 white pikmin (fast, light, acid immune, can see thing underground, hurts enemies that kill them)
180 purple pikmin (very strong, heavy, kind of slow, can stun enemies, aoe on first attack, heavy lifters)
Subtotal: 900
Special:
25 rock pikmin (resistant (not immune) to all elements, average attack, high physical resistance)
Total: (OVER 900!!!!!!!!!) 950

Buildings
Contains:
Burning Blades
Tazer Swords
Water Slicers
Shockwave Smashers
Acid Daggers

Resources
150 iron
130 petals

Researches:
Nectar

Defenses
Avalanche cannon (sends large rocks down pathway, high damage, hits many) (iron)

Projects
1. Build Petra Piercers (not actually made of stone, but can coat itself, and things that touch it in rocks though (metal is still magnetic)) 4/15 days -30 petals
2. Build Elemental Fangs (very good for elemental attacks, but horrible without a coating) 0/15 days -30 petals
3. Train the simple soldiers in advanced use of their weapons 0/20 days -40 petals
4. Gather pikmite 0/4 days
5. Gather A. Dweevilite 0/4 days
6. Gather Dumplium 0/4 days

Log: Steve here! We finished all the simple soldier weapons at once, and then we started gathering resources for more defenses. We also started training the simple's in the use of their weapons.
---
#30Pendragon71037Posted 11/12/2012 12:06:29 PM
Log No.5
Day 20

Troops:
Ordinary:
200 red pikmin (strong, fire immune, more damage to cold-based enemies)
200 yellow pikmin (high jumpers, lighter, electricity immune, draws electricity towards them, good with explosives)
200 blue pikmin (average strength, water immune, can save others from drowning)
200 white pikmin (fast, light, acid immune, can see thing underground, hurts enemies that kill them)
200 purple pikmin (very strong, heavy, kind of slow, can stun enemies, aoe on first attack, heavy lifters)
Subtotal: 1000
Special:
Total: 1050

Buildings
Contains:
Burning Blades
Tazer Swords
Water Slicers
Shockwave Smashers
Acid Daggers

Resources
150 iron
110 petals
75 pikmite
75 Dumplium
100 A. Dweevilite

Researches:
Nectar

Defenses

Projects
1. Build Petra Piercers (not actually made of stone, but can coat itself, and things that touch it in rocks though (metal is still magnetic)) 8/15 days -30 petals
2. Build Elemental Fangs (very good for elemental attacks, but horrible without a coating) 4/15 days -30 petals
3. Train the simple soldiers in advanced use of their weapons 4/20 days -40 petals
4. Research fireballs (high fire damage, set all flammable things on fire, explodes on contact) 0/10 days -20 petals
5. Research EMP pulses (shut down all electronics within blast radius, medium electrical damage to organics) 0/10 days -20 petals
6. Research Hydro blasts (pulses of highly pressurized water, can smash hard objects, also good for transporting resources across long distances) 0/10 days -20 petals

Log: Steve here for your biweekly news! We gathered some various resources, and started researching some projectiles for the defenses. We're about halfway done with the rock pikmin's weapons. The training is going well.
---