---
"The dirac delta: the height of the discontinuity."
#12AvatarOfBaganPosted 12/4/2012 3:12:26 AM
PT_Piranha posted...
You're joking. You're joking.
I can't believe my eyes.
You're kidding me, you gotta be.
This can't be right, guy.

He's new, he's ugly, I don't know which is worse.

I might just split a seam now if I don't die laughing first.

(love that song)
---
"Nonsense, Bagan cannot be defeated". - Aliens: Super Godzilla
Kool Frostbyte - XBL gamer tag.
#13Biggs YamatoPosted 12/4/2012 3:23:56 PM
KingPik1111 posted...
I love Pikmin, I love it to death. I would go as far to say. It is far better than Zelda and Mario.

What we need. No, not "we". I NEED. For Pikmin 3, is a BLOOD/GORE texture option in it!

It is nice to see a friendly battle of pikmin fighting a bulborb. Picturing it? Yes, yes. Now... Spice it up a bit. Make the bulborb a little less friendly looking, make its teeth more distinguishable and deadly. More fearsome. Make it so the player really questions themselves before approaching one of these guys. Then tint their eyes to bloodshot as they are being awoken and tired. Because they are nocturnal.

Now the battle. Picture blood squirting everywhere when a pikmin is eaten! The blood stains left on the bulborbs teeth, thirsty for more carrots! You can see half of pikmin waving their hands in the hair as they slide down the creatures throat. As the enemy weakens, much of its skin sheds off covered with blood spots, and blood oozing down the spherical shape of the bulborb.

If you can picture the normal bulborbs death animation of it screeching and body slamming the ground. Take that and once again... SPICE IT THE F*** UP! As it dies it raises in the air beginning to screech and some blood spits out of its mouth and it slams the ground with a puddle of blood appearing from the body.

Not just bulborbs, all the time. When a pikmin gets injured from a Gauntling Groinks bullet shot, the pikmin limps with blood leaking from its poor ankel, and eventually begins to crawl and dies. No longer the pikmin ghost above its head. The dead body lays there. In fact! Pikmin should be able to take the body and carry it back for more Pikmin. Or as a weapon to throw much like the bomb rock, except easily not as powerful!

When fighting Man-at-Legs I want to see more realistic bullets and to pierce pikmin and them to fall to their knees, only to get hit in the head again and slam on the ground with blood oozing out. MAKING IT A F***ING BLOODY BATTLEFIELD. When fighting something like the burrowing snagret. The Pikmin should use their hands to stick in their eyes, and punching them. When the snagret picks the Piks that are attacking its serpent part of its body. Blood stains the beak and if you look close enough you can the pikmin being crushed. The skull of the Snagret should be revealed as it gets attacked on its head. Finally instead of it exploding it should fall to the ground, killing any pikmin that it lands on. Finally its head detaches from its serpent part.

Yes.

Yes.
---
PSN: Lodrak
I hear Duke Nukem Forever is coming out today, Japan Time! - Singapore
#14PinxedPosted 12/4/2012 4:23:38 PM
This topic is bad and you should feel bad.
---
http://global3.memecdn.com/bad-ass-link_o_365998.gif
#15AdokadPosted 12/5/2012 12:21:54 AM
I thought there was blood in Pikmin 2 when a Cloaking Burrow-nit stabbed a Pikmin with it's spear-like mouth...
---
Currently playing: Persona 3: FES, Okage: Shadow King, Fallout 3, Dead Space, and Kingdom Hearts 2.
#16AvatarOfBaganPosted 12/5/2012 2:52:55 AM
Adokad posted...
I thought there was blood in Pikmin 2 when a Cloaking Burrow-nit stabbed a Pikmin with it's spear-like mouth...

This is true, a splash of red shooting from the pikmin when they get stabbed.
---
"Nonsense, Bagan cannot be defeated". - Aliens: Super Godzilla
Kool Frostbyte - XBL gamer tag.
#17EnferolunosPosted 12/5/2012 9:53:50 AM
Pinxed posted...
This topic is bad and you should feel bad.

---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, Pokemon BW 2, Paper Mario: SS, Luigi's Mansion: DM, Animal Crossing 3D
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you