Delayed to Q2 :'(

#1RennarPosted 12/5/2012 9:20:35 AM
So, Nintendo Direct sayed that it will be released in Q2 instead of Q1 next year. So, sometime between april-June. Hopefully closer to the april side.
#2_Taidow_Posted 12/5/2012 9:37:52 AM
Definitely, hopefully in the first week of April.
---
Prior GFAQs name: AngelTails
http://i41.tinypic.com/25qvqfd.png - Thanks to Mew_ on Serebii Forums
#3universaldavePosted 12/5/2012 11:00:18 AM
My Wii U purchase is now delayed as well.
---
Gamefaqs: where men who can't get dates take every opportunity to tell everyone about their incredibly high standards when it comes to women.
#4PlasmashedgehogPosted 12/5/2012 2:23:40 PM
universaldave posted...

tell me about it...
I think ZombieU & scribblenauts U are the only games out that have any real work put into them.
---
someone in a parallel dimension is trying to find Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up",but can only find videos of the upcoming pokemon.
#5blingusPosted 12/5/2012 3:20:53 PM
universaldave posted...

Your restraint both pleases me and makes me feel so stupid.

So now that I've finished NSMBU there's nothing till most likely June.
---
7200rpm 320GB(OG 60)+320GB Slim PS3s, 250GB Reach+320GB Gears 360s, Wii U, Modded Xbox, Black Sega DC+Saturn, Panasonic Q, PSP, 64GB iPhone 4S, 3DS XL, PSVITA!
#6-Jester-Masque-Posted 12/5/2012 5:03:32 PM
Rayman Legends is supposed to come out in Q1 2013. If it's half as good as Origins, I'll be thrilled. Based on what I played and have seen, it looks like it could be even better.

But Pikmin 3 really is the holy grail of games that, like myself, many of you have been waiting many years for.

When I beat Pikmin 2, I started searching the internet for any hints about a Pikmin 3. I was 14 years old, not even half way through high school. Now I've finished four years of university and only now is the end in sight.

I know I've said things like this before on these boards, but every time I think about it, it just blows my mind.
#7Ghost-inZeShellPosted 12/5/2012 11:50:28 PM
I'm pretty sure that Pikmin 3 is the Wii U's "holy grail" to everyone on the Pikmin 3 forums.
All we can do is wait.
'Nuff said.
#8universaldavePosted 12/6/2012 5:34:28 AM
blingus posted...
universaldave posted...

Your restraint both pleases me and makes me feel so stupid.

So now that I've finished NSMBU there's nothing till most likely June.

LOL, well it's easy, actually. I have plenty of games on other systems, including the Wii, that I still have to play. That said, Pikmin 3 is my "killer app" and I'd already have a Wii U if it had been a launch title.
---
Gamefaqs: where men who can't get dates take every opportunity to tell everyone about their incredibly high standards when it comes to women.
#9stekim40Posted 12/6/2012 6:21:02 AM
Great plan Nintendo...

Hold the good games back and let flow with the shovelware.
---
Playing: Xcom:EU, PC Minecraft, Skyrim , F1 2012
Waiting for: ELITE 4 (still), GTA V, Pikmin 3, Dragon Age 3
#10thealmightydibPosted 12/6/2012 1:10:04 PM
Plasmashedgehog posted...
universaldave posted...

tell me about it...
I think ZombieU & scribblenauts U are the only games out that have any real work put into them.

And Nintendo Land, its incredible.
This, however, is terrible news. So much for consistently assuring fans that its still in the launch window!
---
No, John, unfortunately we don't have a code for "There's a man in my closet with a gun to my daughter's head." Although we obviously should.