Wait a sec.... (nintendo land spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pikmin 3
  3. Wait a sec.... (nintendo land spoilers)

User Info: SVGK

SVGK
3 years ago#1
you know the bulblord, baubs, giant wollywog boss, green and yellow bulborbs and that segmentipede from nintendo land? what if these were enemies in pikmin 3, just a more organic design. and maybe the wollywog thing's mouth and tounge is how ingame wollywogs eat, no lips, very thin mouth slit and hidden under the body.

User Info: Ghost-inZeShell

Ghost-inZeShell
3 years ago#2
No.

SVGK
3 years ago#3
no i mean they could be in it, just not in machine form, like green bulborbs. or a huge wollywog with tongue.

User Info: CaptainKeeta

CaptainKeeta
3 years ago#4
so kinda like the mushrooms that provide light in nintendo land also appear in pikmin 3 with the same use.

User Info: bond007106

bond007106
3 years ago#5
CaptainKeeta posted...
so kinda like the mushrooms that provide light in nintendo land also appear in pikmin 3 with the same use.

No, not like that, because those mushrooms were not introduced in Nintendo Land. They where already pre-existing in the series; they appeared in Pikmin 2.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/kunino-sagiri

User Info: Rennar

Rennar
3 years ago#6
bond007106 posted...
CaptainKeeta posted...

No, not like that, because those mushrooms were not introduced in Nintendo Land. They where already pre-existing in the series; they appeared in Pikmin 2.

No they didn't. There were mushrooms similar in appearance, but not function.

SVGK
3 years ago#7
CaptainKeeta posted...

EXACTLY like that.

User Info: Kamodo2299

Kamodo2299
3 years ago#8
I think the caterpillar thing is an confirmed boss already, and there is proof that coloured bulboubs were gunn' be in Pikmin 2, so more than likely.

User Info: XNinja_KirbyX

XNinja_KirbyX
3 years ago#9
I see the possibility of a wollywog with a tounge, mainly because of the anteater bulborbs I saw in the trailer. Except that does ruin the concept of wollywogs.
(>^-^)> <(^-^<) ^(^-^)^ ^(^- ^)> <(^ -^)^

SVGK
3 years ago#10
nah, this could be a special species that has a tongue, i'm happy with other wollywogs feeding on crushed pikmin paste.
  1. Boards
  2. Pikmin 3
  3. Wait a sec.... (nintendo land spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived