CYOA: The Pikmin Wars Continued... Again

#11WindyligthPosted 2/3/2013 4:53:12 AM
Seriously, eat Fluffy.

You and Olimar haven't had anything to eat in a long while, and in his current state, killing Fluffy would be humane. It would put him out of his agony. You can't just keep on going without food.
---
Why can't the caterpie and the pidgey be friends? One eats leaves and the other eats caterpie. Oh I see it now.
#12Jet_the_hawk79Posted 2/3/2013 5:36:11 AM
Windyligth posted...
Seriously, eat Fluffy.

You and Olimar haven't had anything to eat in a long while, and in his current state, killing Fluffy would be humane. It would put him out of his agony. You can't just keep on going without food.

We should eat some of the space noodles, the Pikmin would make better use of Fluffy, but only do that if he dies, so Pinxed's idea.
---
No way I'm gonna lose!
http://i.imgur.com/UcrXEHW.png
#13Dimented_OsPosted 2/3/2013 7:16:27 AM
fawful_X posted...
-Thyme- posted...
Pinxed posted...
Read the books to find a good way to cook Fluffy and then wake Olimar up with some nice bulborb meat.

But seriously, treat fluffy with like leaves or something to pass time until Olimar wakes up. Knocked out isn't good, but he's not in a coma or anything.

EDIT: When I say leaves, I mean just not your supplies that are made for Hocotations. They might not work on Fluffy and they're better reserved if we find Louie or Sagittarius or something.

Sounds good. There's got to be something in the journals about medicinal herbs. Just make sure Olimar and the Dolphin can always be seen. Also, finding a Berry Sprout would be a gold mine. Maybe a Spicy Spray could heal Fluffy and revitalize Olimar, and we could spend the rest of the day farming sprays.

---
Leaving you with a demented aftertaste 99% of the time!
#14Ghost-inZeShellPosted 2/3/2013 7:33:24 AM
Pinxed posted...
Read the books to find a good way to cook Fluffy and then wake Olimar up with some nice bulborb meat.

This^
:D
#15Enigma149Posted 2/3/2013 7:39:46 AM
Dimented_Os posted...
fawful_X posted...
-Thyme- posted...
Pinxed posted...

But seriously, treat fluffy with like leaves or something to pass time until Olimar wakes up. Knocked out isn't good, but he's not in a coma or anything.

EDIT: When I say leaves, I mean just not your supplies that are made for Hocotations. They might not work on Fluffy and they're better reserved if we find Louie or Sagittarius or something.

Sounds good. There's got to be something in the journals about medicinal herbs. Just make sure Olimar and the Dolphin can always be seen. Also, finding a Berry Sprout would be a gold mine. Maybe a Spicy Spray could heal Fluffy and revitalize Olimar, and we could spend the rest of the day farming sprays.

---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; PSN: CrimsonEnigma (not currently in use)
'If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature' -squatch
#16Fuddles806Posted 2/4/2013 1:48:53 AM
I vote for eating Fluffy. Taking care of Fluffy wastes supplies we could save. Also, he wastes time.

Why not save the space noodles for later?
#17MrJaycawbzPosted 2/4/2013 3:58:15 PM
Pinxed posted...

This idea.
#18Bluebird5555(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 7:49:14 AM
For Libra, 7 votes for A (Pinxed’s idea) and 3 for E (eat Fluffy), so A (Pinxed’s idea) wins.

LIBRA

You pick up Dad’s journal and begin reading the entries for any mention of medicinal herbs that you can use to treat Fluffy. “Bulborb… Burrowing Snagret… Dandelion… Fiery Dweevil… No, no, and no…” you murmur as you flip through the thin pages, paying close attention to the descriptions of various plants. But you find nothing on herbs or plants that could heal Fluffy.

Next, you open Louie’s journal and skim through it. Although you learn many interesting things such as how to properly prepare a Careening Dirigibug for consumption, there is nothing detailing the healing powers of any plants or animals.

Frustrated, you drop the books onto the ground. Dad and Louie’s notes, although fascinating, are completely useless to you.

You check on Dad. He’s still unconscious. You check on Fluffy. The Bulborb is still losing blood.

What should Libra do?

A. Try to help Fluffy (insert strategy)
B. Try to wake Olimar (insert strategy)
C. Go outside and look around.
D. Check on the pikmin.
E. Eat some Space Noodles.
F. Other

LIBRA
Dwarf Red Bulborbs (injured): 1
Unconsscious Olimar: 1
MISSING SHIP PARTS
Whimsical Radar
Interstellar Radio
Guard Satellite
Nova Blaster
Analog Computer
Repair-Type Bolt
DAMAGED SHIP PARTS
Radiation Canopy
Main Engine
Ionium Jet
Omega Stabilizer
Most of the Dolphin
---
Cookies. Cookies. Cookies. Spread the word.
*throws cookies everywhere*
#19MrJaycawbzPosted 2/5/2013 9:15:43 AM
A. Can we please just bandage the poor thing already? It's a simple fix, and that isn't a huge waste of medical supplies. It's just one bandage. Surely we have more.
#20PinxedPosted 2/5/2013 2:20:30 PM
Are the Pikmin familiar with the plant life around? Surely they can find some sort of leaf that isn't poisonous to bandage Fluffy.
---
Hobbits are Tolkien minorities.
Official Weavile of the Pokemon X and Y boards.