This is stupid, but oh well.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pikmin 3
  3. This is stupid, but oh well.

User Info: yoshipikmnghost

yoshipikmnghost
3 years ago#1
If the first thing you saw when you wake up for the day was a red pikmin, what would you do?
---

User Info: -Jester-Masque-

-Jester-Masque-
3 years ago#2
Wake up again.

User Info: marioman1154

marioman1154
3 years ago#3
Depends how big it is. If it's an inch tall, I'd just let it do its thing. But it's about my height, I'd find a whistle and let it follow me around.
What if the asteroid that hit the Earth and killed all the dinosaurs was a UFO...and we're the aliens.

User Info: Mahdioh

Mahdioh
3 years ago#4
-Jester-Masque- posted...
Wake up again.

lol I would try that too. If waking up again doesn't work I would be very afraid of what other video game things are real. If I found out that only Pikmin creatures were real I would gasp with delight, locate a pink pikmin, and find out what it's power actually is. Maybe even find that orange headed pikmin if the new logo is teasing such a thing. Yup, got it all planned out.
It's-a me!

User Info: Ghost-inZeShell

Ghost-inZeShell
3 years ago#5
marioman1154 posted...
Depends how big it is. If it's an inch tall, I'd just let it do its thing. But it's about my height, I'd find a whistle and let it follow me around.

Haha, THIS^
I'd do this.

User Info: Pinxed

Pinxed
3 years ago#6
Look for yellows for endless electricity, no?

If reds are there, the other 2 main colours MUST be there/
Hobbits are Tolkien minorities.
Official Weavile of the Pokemon X and Y boards.

User Info: Spidey5

Spidey5
3 years ago#7
Well, considering when I am sometimes bored in pikmin/pikmin 2, I will have days where I just slaughter all of them... Do the math.

User Info: Pendragon71037

Pendragon71037
3 years ago#8
Huggle it.
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. Proud member of the Omastar Club. All hail Omastar! Official Torterra of the White 2 board.

User Info: RetroYoshi4191

RetroYoshi4191
3 years ago#9
I would use this single Pikmin to assist me in building an underground chamber where its onion would lay and I would deliver human sacrifices to mass produce them and market them as a food product.

I would either solve world hunger or drive the human species extinct. But either way, there are two things I would know: that I have lost my mind, and that I will earn a life sentence at the least.
"Invincible. I can't be vinced."

User Info: marioman1154

marioman1154
3 years ago#10
Or, maybe I'd dress it up as fireman, set a building on fire, and let it just stand there all cute and whatnot. People would be so confused.
What if the asteroid that hit the Earth and killed all the dinosaurs was a UFO...and we're the aliens.
  1. Boards
  2. Pikmin 3
  3. This is stupid, but oh well.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived