This is stupid, but oh well.

#1yoshipikmnghostPosted 2/2/2013 8:43:35 PM
If the first thing you saw when you wake up for the day was a red pikmin, what would you do?
---
---
#2-Jester-Masque-Posted 2/2/2013 8:49:31 PM
Wake up again.
#3marioman1154Posted 2/2/2013 8:50:57 PM
Depends how big it is. If it's an inch tall, I'd just let it do its thing. But it's about my height, I'd find a whistle and let it follow me around.
---
What if the asteroid that hit the Earth and killed all the dinosaurs was a UFO...and we're the aliens.
#4MahdiohPosted 2/2/2013 9:34:54 PM
-Jester-Masque- posted...
Wake up again.

lol I would try that too. If waking up again doesn't work I would be very afraid of what other video game things are real. If I found out that only Pikmin creatures were real I would gasp with delight, locate a pink pikmin, and find out what it's power actually is. Maybe even find that orange headed pikmin if the new logo is teasing such a thing. Yup, got it all planned out.
---
It's-a me!
#5Ghost-inZeShellPosted 2/3/2013 3:17:12 AM
marioman1154 posted...
Depends how big it is. If it's an inch tall, I'd just let it do its thing. But it's about my height, I'd find a whistle and let it follow me around.

Haha, THIS^
I'd do this.
#6PinxedPosted 2/3/2013 9:16:37 AM
Look for yellows for endless electricity, no?

If reds are there, the other 2 main colours MUST be there/
---
Hobbits are Tolkien minorities.
Official Weavile of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
#7Spidey5Posted 2/3/2013 1:14:47 PM
Well, considering when I am sometimes bored in pikmin/pikmin 2, I will have days where I just slaughter all of them... Do the math.
#8Pendragon71037Posted 2/3/2013 1:15:54 PM
Huggle it.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. Proud member of the Omastar Club. All hail Omastar! Official Torterra of the White 2 board.
#9RetroYoshi4191Posted 2/3/2013 1:48:39 PM
I would use this single Pikmin to assist me in building an underground chamber where its onion would lay and I would deliver human sacrifices to mass produce them and market them as a food product.

I would either solve world hunger or drive the human species extinct. But either way, there are two things I would know: that I have lost my mind, and that I will earn a life sentence at the least.
---
"Invincible. I can't be vinced."
#10marioman1154Posted 2/3/2013 6:50:44 PM
Or, maybe I'd dress it up as fireman, set a building on fire, and let it just stand there all cute and whatnot. People would be so confused.
---
What if the asteroid that hit the Earth and killed all the dinosaurs was a UFO...and we're the aliens.