Warning: Nintendo Direct approaching (Feb. 14)

#1Boo DestroyerPosted 2/13/2013 9:13:09 AM
Come on, any day now.
#2mrpants_againPosted 2/13/2013 10:55:04 AM
Release Date!?!?...
---
lol
#3-Jester-Masque-Posted 2/13/2013 11:06:36 AM
Release date and, PLEASE some details on the main game. Just a brief plot summary would be fine.
#4Boo Destroyer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 11:25:21 AM(edited)
-Jester-Masque- posted...
PLEASE some details on the main game. Just a brief plot summary would be fine.

We usually get that kind of info on the official sites themselves, when the game is close to release.
#5RetroYoshi4191Posted 2/13/2013 12:54:05 PM
I believe I have a witty response for this topic somewhere in my list of other peoples' signatures I've pointlessly parodied.

Gamefaqs: where men who can't get release dates take every opportunity to tell everyone about their incredibly high standards when it comes to destroying ghosts.

Or something to that effect.
---
"Invincible. I can't be vinced."
#6_Taidow_Posted 2/13/2013 1:15:42 PM
All I want is a release date.
---
"The answer to a question I never asked."
#7Pendragon71037Posted 2/13/2013 2:03:09 PM
RetroYoshi4191 posted...
I believe I have a witty response for this topic somewhere in my list of other peoples' signatures I've pointlessly parodied.

Gamefaqs: where men who can't get release dates take every opportunity to tell everyone about their incredibly high standards when it comes to women.

Or something to that effect.

I remember that sig and I fixed it.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. Proud member of the Omastar Club. All hail Omastar! Official Torterra of the White 2 board.
#8ArtOWarfarePosted 2/13/2013 2:17:20 PM
For anyone else wondering the same thing I was (when?) - I believe I found the answer on IGN:

9 am Eastern / 6 am Western (and 2 PM GMT if anyone on these forums is from that area... Is anyone here not in the Western Hemisphere? It just occurred to me I've been assuming the whole time.... Not that it matters in the slightest.)
#9Cookie_AromaPosted 2/13/2013 6:42:29 PM
I wouldn't go in expecting any news on Pikmin 3. This is primarily a 3DS Nintendo Direct. From what I've heard, Japan and Europe's Directs won't talk about the Wii U at all, only NA. It would be weird and unlikely for NA to get any exclusive info for Pikmin 3 that Japan and Europe don't get.
#10-Jester-Masque-Posted 2/13/2013 7:30:56 PM
Cookie_Aroma posted...
I wouldn't go in expecting any news on Pikmin 3. This is primarily a 3DS Nintendo Direct. From what I've heard, Japan and Europe's Directs won't talk about the Wii U at all, only NA. It would be weird and unlikely for NA to get any exclusive info for Pikmin 3 that Japan and Europe don't get.

That's a fair point, but considering that the NA show is going to have some Wii U info, I wouldn't be surprised if it were info on games that we already know about. With Pikmin 3 expected to drop sometime during the Spring (at least in Japan), it would make sense to start rolling out some info about the North American release soon.