Pikmin Wars (Again!)

#1herovenPosted 2/17/2014 10:02:50 AM
So, basically, the idea is to build an army, and battle other players.
Its pretty simple.

Every day is 2 game days

Base: To start, you will need an army name, location, and commander. Your commander cannot be a boss. Your base could be anywhere within the game, in caves, etc., but it must not be in space. You can make up new areas if you like.

Resources: There are five types of resources, leaves, which are the weakest, wood, which is strength 2, stone, which is strength three, Metal, which is strength four, and a special resource, Diamond, which is the strongest. You may gather the resources you need in projects, 2 days for 50 leaves, 4 days for 50 wood, 2 days for 30 stone, 4 days for 25 metal, and 4 days for 10 diamond. you start with 500 units of wood.

Troops: You'll need troops to do battle, you can start with 1000 troops and get 500 troops a day, and three different types of troops. You'll need to do a project to get the next types of troops. bosses have to be trained in a project as well. The troop max is 200,000.

Projects: You can have six projects running at once. Projects can be done to improve things in your army, your base, or build new weapons. Buildings defenses, and war machines require resources. You should be fine as long as you put the correct amount of time and resources into your projects.

Defenses: You can start with 10 days worth of defenses.

Flying machines: Flying machines can only be built out of leaves, wigs, or metal.

Descriptions: Once we get enough players, I will make a separate thread for our descriptions.

Here is an example log. Your log doesn't have to look exactly like this.

Army: Flying Fear(Sounds silly, but its just an example log)
Commander: Raider(Teal pikmin)

Troops:
250 Green pikmin(Acid resistant)
250 Pink pikmin(resistant to blunt attacks)
500 teal pikmin(Can fly, resistant to wind attacks)
Total: 1000

Completed projects:
None

Defenses:
Arc cannon (Anti - Air, shoots arcs of electricity at flying machines)(wood)

Resources
350 wood

Projects
1. Gather 50 stone 4/4 days
2. Gather 10 diamonds 4/4 days
3. Build a Wind generator (Generates wind) 10/10 days -50 wood
4. Build a Bomber (Bombs enemy defenses) 12/12 days -100 wood
5. Discover Winged bulborbs (New troop type) 5/5 days
6. Research machine guns (Weapons for troops) 8/8 days

Log:
Raider: We have finished the base and we are ready to fight!
#2heroven(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2014 10:28:57 AM
Army: Dark Fire Research
Commander: Cold Stone(Living statue)
Location: Abandoned research facility(Extension of submerged fortress)

Troops:
800 Living statue pikmin
100 Psycho pikmin
100 Mutant pikmin
Total: 1000

Completed projects:
None

Defenses:
Needler (Fires Needles at enemies) (10 days) (Wood)

Resources
200 wood

Projects
1. Harvest 25 metal 4/4 days
2. Harvest 25 metal 4/4 days
3. Harvest 25 metal 4/4 days
4. Harvest 25 metal 4/4 days
5. Blueprints for Sheath knife (Knife for Living statues) 6/6 days
6. Build a metal engine (generates 5 metal every day) 40/40 days -300 wood

Log:
Cold Stone: I have always been a creature of science, and today, after finally escaping from my cell, I have begun my studies. I plan to study another army soon.
---
War is Forever, and I am Eternal.
#3Pendragon71037Posted 2/17/2014 8:02:44 PM
Army: Burnstormers
Commander: Blaine (Fiery Dweevil)

Troops:
(Starts out as just 1000 red piks, the main differentiator is their equipment and training.)

350 Battleragers (red pikmin wearing special spiked armor. Often set themselves on fire.)
350 Fire Magi (ranged attackers, pecan fire concentrated balls of continuous streams)
3 centuries (groups of 100, lined up in three horizontal rows of 33, plus a commander each.)

Defenses:
Fire traps (small concealed jets in the walls and floor that shoot fire when they detect movement) ( wood: somehow)

Resources:
350 wood

Projects:
Gather 25 metal 4/4
Gather 25 metal 4/4
Train centuries 6/6 (it's pretty simple training)
Design battle ranger armor 6/6
Train magi 10/10
Gather 10 diamond 4/4

Commander's log. Day 1: hello? Hello? Is this thing on? Yes! *ahem* I am Blaine, commander of the Burnstormers. We've set up camp in a sizable cavern. It smells weird, like decayed bodies. I'll have to find out why that is, and how to get rid of it. In the meantime, we've started a simple mind to get some resources going, and were training troops. It's loud in here. Blaine out (always wanted to say that!). -end of log,
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. To err is human. To arrr is pirate.
#4heroven(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2014 9:55:55 AM(edited)
Day: 2
Log: 2

Troops:
1200 Living statue pikmin
200 Psycho pikmin
100 Mutant pikmin
Total: 1500

Completed projects:
None

Defenses:

Resources
200 wood

Projects
1. Harvest 25 metal 2/4 days
2. Harvest 25 metal 2/4 days
3. Harvest 25 metal 2/4 days
4. Harvest 25 metal 2/4 days
5. Blueprints for Sheath knife (Knife for Living statues) 4/6 days
6. Build a metal engine (generates 5 metal every day) 38/40 days -300 wood

Log:
Cold Stone: I will have metal for a ship soon, and the matter engine that produces metal will be done in another month. In about 4 more days, I will have weapons for the living statue pikmin
---
#5heroven(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2014 10:15:36 AM
OOC: Pendragon, I would just put the the sentries down as three hundred troops instead of three, it makes things less complicated when battling and you lose half of a sentry.
---
#6Pendragon71037Posted 2/18/2014 4:35:36 PM
Army: Burnstormers
Commander: Blaine (Fiery Dweevil)

Troops:
450 Battleragers
450 Fire Magi
500 century soldiers (changed at request of heroven)

Defenses:
Fire traps (small concealed jets in the walls and floor that shoot fire when they detect movement) ( wood: somehow)

Resources:
350 wood

Projects:
Gather 25 metal 2/4
Gather 25 metal 2/4
Train centuries 4/6 (it's pretty simple training)
Design battle ranger armor 4/6
Train magi 8/10
Gather 10 diamond 2/4

Commander's log. Day 2: we've set up a small, promising mine in the back of the cave, and it turns out that the smell was coming from a gigantic purple, winged, thing . We have no idea what it is, but it glows in darkness and is absolutely massive! Like, could eat out entire army massive! -end of log,
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. To err is human. To arrr is pirate.
---
#7Harvest-TyPosted 2/18/2014 8:26:45 PM
Army: The Foreigners
Commander: Keith (Hocotation)

Troops:
100 Clay statues (Hard and Durable but easily destroyed by water)
450 Pink Pikmin (Capable of flight)
450 Blue Pikmin (Resistant to water, can breath underwater)

Defenses: Clay Umbrella (Large covering made of Clay that covers the tree stump) (Rainy day is 10 days away...)

Resources:
150 Wood

1. Harvest 25 metal 4/4 days
2. Harvest 25 metal 4/4 days
3. Harvest 25 metal 4/4 days
4. Harvest 25 metal 4/4 days
5. Harvest 30 Stone 2/2 days
6. Build stone mine(Generates 10 stone daily) 44/44 -350 Wood

Log: Hmm...What was I...
Oh umm my name is Keith-I think.
Apparently I came on a big ship of fire and strange metals... I honestly can't fathom how or why.
It's been a month since then and I discovered I am alive by luck. This suit I have protects me from the climate, which is actually harmful to me-But it seems the suit will function with enough sunlight.
The creatures here want me to lead them to make themselves appear stronger-some creature like me led many to victory-They hope I can do the same...I hope so.

For now though I am the leader.

...I've also discovered how to make statues of Clay that live. We shall use them to help our endeavor.
---
Official Marill of the Pokemon X board.
Official Luigi of The Mario & Luigi Dream Team board.
#8Harvest-TyPosted 2/19/2014 4:06:48 AM
Army: The Foreigners
Commander: Keith (Hocotation)

Troops:
200 Clay statues (Hard and Durable but easily destroyed by water)
650 Pink Pikmin (Capable of flight)
650 Blue Pikmin (Resistant to water, can breath underwater)

Defenses: Clay Umbrella (Large covering made of Clay that covers the tree stump) (Rainy day is 9 days away...)

Resources:
150 Wood
30 Stone

1. Harvest 25 metal 2/4 days
2. Harvest 25 metal 2/4 days
3. Harvest 25 metal 2/4 days
4. Harvest 25 metal 2/4 days
5. Harvest 30 Stone 2/2 days
6. Build stone mine(Generates 10 stone daily) 42/44

Log: My memory is still fuzzy, I can't remember who or how or why I am, but I guess that isn't important. These creatures seem to be quite knowledgeable about technology though, it's amazing. Maybe they can invent a machine that will help me remember?

...Nah. I want to know and I'm sure I will.

For now I should focus on my new job, they're believing in me!
---
Official Marill of the Pokemon X board.
Official Luigi of The Mario & Luigi Dream Team board.
#9heroven(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 10:43:20 AM(edited)
>._.< I added five hundred instead of one thousand troops, its one thousand for every two game days

I will have to add 1500 troops today, if any of you guys followed my example, just add 1500 too.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Day: 4
Log: 3

Troops:
2500 Living statue pikmin
300 Psycho pikmin
200 Mutant pikmin
Total: 3000

Completed projects:
Harvest 25 metal x4 (4 days)

Defenses:

Resources
200 wood
0 Metal

Projects
1. Build a Shade class Frigate 8/8 days -100 metal
2. Harvest 30 stone 2/2 days
3. Harvest 30 stone 2/2 days
4. Blueprints for Sledge Axe (Weapon for psycho pikmin) 8/8 days
5. Blueprints for Sheath knife (Knife for Living statues) 2/6 days
6. Build a metal engine (generates 5 metal every day) 36/40 days -300 wood

Log:
Cold Stone: The workers brought back the metal I needed today. I have ordered them to begin putting together a Shade Frigate, this will allow us to "Experiment" On another army. I decided to send the rest to harvest some stone for some defenses, and the remaining few to begin working on designing a new weapon "Sledge axes" Which I will describe in my descriptions, tomorrow I will begin working on mutating Volatile Dweevils.
---
#10heroven(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 10:41:52 AM(edited)
Here is the 0.2 rule set

Base: To start, you will need an army name, location, and commander. Your commander cannot be a boss. Your base could be anywhere within the game, in caves, etc., but it must not be in space. You can make up new areas if you like.

Resources: There are five types of resources, leaves, which are the weakest, wood, which is strength 2, stone, which is strength three, Metal, which is strength four, and a special resource, Diamond, which is the strongest. You may gather the resources you need in projects, 2 days for 50 leaves, 4 days for 50 wood, 2 days for 30 stone, 4 days for 25 metal, and 4 days for 10 diamond. you start with 500 units of wood.

Troops: You'll need troops to do battle, you can start with 1000 troops and get 500 troops a day, and three different types of troops. You'll need to do a project to get the next types of troops. bosses have to be trained in a project as well. The troop max is 200,000.

Projects: You can have six projects running at once. Projects can be done to improve things in your army, your base, or build new weapons. Buildings defenses, and war machines require resources. You should be fine as long as you put the correct amount of time and resources into your projects.

Defenses: You can start with 10 days worth of defenses.

Flying machines: Flying machines can only be built out of leaves, wood, or metal.

Descriptions: Once we get enough players, I will make a separate thread for our descriptions.

Resource generators and factories: You can have 5 resource generators total, they will generate resources depending on the resource, and the amount of time and materials you put into it. You can have 5 factories total. Each factory can have a max of three production lines(Which require upgrades), and the size of machines/defenses it can build depends on materials and time put into it.

Battles and Alliances: We will write battle logs for battles, a mod will decide losses and loot. You can have one alliance, no peace treaties.
---