Pikmin Wars (Again!)

#11Pendragon71037Posted 2/19/2014 4:58:05 PM(edited)
Army: Burnstormers
Commander: Blaine (Fiery Dweevil)

Troops:
1000 Battleragers
1000 Fire Magi
1000 century soldiers
Total: 3000

Defenses:
Fire traps (small concealed jets in the walls and floor that shoot fire when they detect movement) ( wood: somehow)

Resources:
150 wood
30 metal

Projects:
Train centuries 2/6 (it's pretty simple training)
Design battlerager armor 2/6
Train magi 6/10
Research Gutbuster drink (basically red potion, but stronger) 6/6
Build century shields and swords (huge shields that cover the entire body, and short swords) -150 wood, -20 metal, 8/8
Build fire staves (weapon for magi, makes their magic more powerful and accurate: doubles as a spear for close quarters) -10 diamond, -50 wood, 8/8

Commander's log. Day 3: we found diamond! I can't wait to make a pick, then an enchanting table and a- wait, wrong game. Anyway, we've finished the century training, and have started building more weapons.

OoC: how much is one of a resource?
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. To err is human. To arrr is pirate.
#12Harvest-TyPosted 2/20/2014 5:52:47 AM
Day 3
Log 3

Army: The Foreigners
Commander: Keith (Hocotation)

Troops:
500 Clay statues (Hard and Durable but easily destroyed by water)
750 Pink Pikmin (Capable of flight)
750 Blue Pikmin (Resistant to water, can breath underwater)

Defenses: Clay Umbrella (Large covering made of Clay that covers the tree stump) (Rainy day is 8 days away...)

Resources:
100 Metal

1. Harvest 25 metal 4/4 days
2. Harvest 25 metal 4/4 days
3. Harvest 25 metal 4/4 days
4. Harvest 25 metal 4/4 days
5. Build Pellet turretsX3(Shoots stone at enemies) 10/10 -60 Stone -150 Wood
6. Build stone mine(Generates 10 stone daily) 40/44

Log: The pikmin seem rather distraught at the thought of attack from the Dark Fire Research. After much per sterling from various troops I have decided to negotiate an alliance...

As I today I woul like to prepose an alliance with the technological army, Dark Fire Research. As more armies have been developing day by day, I believe taking initiative would be best.
Waiting for your response,
Keith
---
Official Marill of the Pokemon X board.
Official Luigi of The Mario & Luigi Dream Team board.
#13heroven(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 9:58:41 AM
You guys don't have to use resources fr the weapons, just research them, and you have an unlimited supply, unless you really want to use resources, Alos, it won't be a good idea to do alliances until we get at least four players.

Day: 6
Log: 4

Army: Dark Fire Research
Commander: Cold Stone(Living statue)
Location: Abandoned research facility(Extension of submerged fortress)

Troops:
2500 Living statue pikmin
500 Psycho pikmin
1000 Mutant pikmin
Total: 4000

Completed projects:
Harvest 25 metal x4 (4 days)
Harvest 30 stone x2 (2 days)
Blueprints for Sheath Knife (6 days)

Defenses:
Needler (Fires Needles at enemies) (10 days) (Wood)

Weapons/technology
Sheath Knife (Weapon for Living statue pikmin)

Resources
200 wood
0 Metal
10 stone

Projects
1. Build a Shade class Frigate 6/8 days -100 metal
2. Build a anti - air Needler 10/10 days - 50 stone
3. Mutate Bloated Volatile Dweevils 6/6 days
4. Blueprints for Sledge Axe (Weapon for psycho pikmin) 6/8 days
5. Blueprints for Needle rifles (Weapons for mutant pikmin) 8/8 days
6. Build a metal engine (generates 5 metal every day) 34/40 days -300 wood

Log:
Cold Stone: we have begun experimenting on volatile dweevils to create bloated volatile dweevils, and we started a new weapon, and began an anti - air needler with he stone I harvested yesterday. We received an offer for an alliance. An ally may be useful for my research, But then again, their commander is hocotatian, and I have never studied a hocotatian before. I will consider their offer.
---
War is Forever, and I am Eternal.
#14heroven(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 10:31:28 AM
I decided to expand our resources a little bit. anything you have made out of metal, or any metal you have will be converted to steel.

V 0.2 resources
Building materials: These materials are great for building things out of, but can be traded as well.

Leaves: Strength 1
Leaves are in abundant supply, and can be harvested easily, and quickly, and are harvested from trees, or from the ground when they fall of. They are very weak, and can be ripped or torn apart, and burn fairly easily, though you can use them to make aircraft.
2 days/ 50 units
Resource generator can be built: yes

Wood: Strength 2
Wood can be harvested from trees, and is stronger than leaves, still its pretty weak, and it will burn easily. Aircraft can be built out of this.
2 days/40 units

Stone: Strength 3
Stone is pretty tough, and it can't burn, but it can be damaged by lots of wind and water, though ballistics can crack and break this apart as well.
2 days/30 units

Steel: Strength 4
Steel is very tough. It doesn't burn, or corrode easily, and only extreme fire can damage it. Steel can be mined or gathered from structures just laying around. Aircraft can be built out of this.
4 days/25 units

Diamond: Strength 5
The toughest stuff around, diamond isn't damaged by fire water, or wind, and can only mildly conduct electricity. Diamond can take the toughest beating, and can't be smashed or broken easily.
4 days/10 units

Magnetite: Strength 2
his metallic mineral isn't very tough, but it can be used to build magnets, anything made out of metal (Including magnetite) Will stick to it.
4 days/20 units

Sheargrubium: Strength N/A, then, when refined, strength 3
This element is a metallic liquid at room temperature, and has highly acidic properties, but when refined, it becomes a dark green metal, and is resistant to acid.
2 days/50 units
4 days/25 units to refine

Aluminum: Strength 3
If you want something a little bit stronger than wood to build aircraft out of, this is the stuff. It won't burn, and it can be gathered quickly, and its fairly strong.
2 days/20 units

Trading Materials: you could build things out of these if you really wanted, but they are just best as a currency to trade for things you need.

Silver: Strength 1
A shiny, gray metal, its great for conducting electricity, though not as good as gold, it also isn't as valuable as gold, though its still worth a lot.
2 days/10 units
Resource generator can be built: no

Gold: Strength 1
This metal is very rare and valuable, it's great for conducting electricity, Gold is very heavy.
4 days/10 units

Platinum: Strength 2
This metal is about as tough as wood, though it's best purpose is for trading. It's extremely rare and valuable, and it can be used to make special statues to increase your troops moral in battle.
6 days/10 units

Hocotatium: Strength 3
This metal is very special and rare, even more so than platinum. It can't be mined though, it only appears on the planet Hocotate. It only be earned in mini games, or in other ways. This metal is worth the most, and each unit can take two days of of a project, and can be exchanged for extra troops. 100 troops per unit
---
#15Pendragon71037Posted 2/20/2014 11:50:20 AM
Going a little early today.

Troops:
1500 Battleragers
1500 Fire Magi
1000 century soldiers
Total: 4000

Defenses:
Fire traps (small concealed jets in the walls and floor that shoot fire when they detect movement) ( wood: somehow)

Resources:
150 wood
30 metal

Projects:
Train magi 4/10
Research Gutbuster drink (basically red potion, but stronger) 4/6
Build century shields and swords (huge shields that cover the entire body, and short swords) -150 wood, -20 metal, 6/8
Build fire staves (weapon for magi, makes their magic more powerful and accurate: doubles as a spear for close quarters) -10 diamond, -50 wood, 6/8
Recruit fiery Dweevils (new troop type: the Dweevils themselves are more like horses, but they have riders) 4/4
Gather sheargrubuim 4/4

Commander's log. Day 4: the centuries have finished their training: it's a sight to behold! All ten centuries moving in perfrect coordination, it's incredible. We also finished designing the battlerager's armor, which they seemed quite excited about (I can't really tell: these guys get excited over anything.) we're also trying to recruit some of my people to join the cause, so I shouldn't be as lonely. Not that these guys are boring mind you, it's just good to be with your own species. -end of log

---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. To err is human. To arrr is pirate.
#16heroven(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2014 10:08:40 AM
Day: 8
Log: 5

Army: Dark Fire Research
Commander: Cold Stone(Living statue)
Location: Abandoned research facility(Extension of submerged fortress)

Troops:
3000 Living statue pikmin
800 Psycho pikmin
1200 Mutant pikmin
Total: 5000

Completed projects:
Harvest 25 metal x4 (4 days)
Harvest 30 stone x2 (2 days)
Blueprints for Sheath Knife (6 days)

Defenses:
Needler (Fires Needles at enemies) (10 days) (Wood)

Weapons/technology
Sheath Knife (Weapon for Living statue pikmin)

Resources
200 wood
0 Metal
10 stone

Projects
1. Build a Shade class Frigate 4/8 days -100 metal
2. Build a anti - air Needler 8/10 days - 50 stone
3. Mutate Bloated Volatile Dweevils 4/6 days
4. Blueprints for Sledge Axe (Weapon for psycho pikmin) 4/8 days
5. Blueprints for Needle rifles (Weapons for mutant pikmin) 6/8 days
6. Build a metal engine (generates 5 metal every day) 32/40 days -300 wood

Log:
Cold Stone: No much has gone on. We located another army by the name of burnstormers. And most of our projects are going good.
---
#17Pendragon71037Posted 2/21/2014 4:36:15 PM(edited)
Recalculating for not using resources on weapons. Edit: just realized that sheargrubuim was only a two day project

Troops:
1500 Battleragers
1500 Fire Magi
2000 century soldiers
Total: 5000

Defenses:

Resources:
350 wood
50 steel
10 diamond
50 sheargrubium

Projects:
Train magi 2/10
Research Gutbuster drink (basically red potion, but stronger) 2/6
Build century shields and swords (huge shields that cover the entire body, and short swords) 4/8
Build fire staves (weapon for magi, makes their magic more powerful and accurate: doubles as a spear for close quarters) 6/8
Recruit fiery Dweevils (new troop type: the Dweevils themselves are more like horses, but they have riders) 2/4
Build acid traps -50 sheargrubium (some are set up like fire traps, some are big, deep pits with it at the bottom, and there's one large one just out side the cave) 12/12

Commander's log. Day 5: not much happened today, but there should be some exciting stuff soon. Oh! We almost had some casualties when the mine unexpectedly collapsed a bit, and some green stuff came out. It was found that the stuff can dissolve just about anything, and burns like fire when touched. Were using it to make some more defenses. End of log.

---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 6. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. To err is human. To arrr is pirate.
#18Pendragon71037Posted 2/22/2014 1:18:01 PM

Troops:
1500 Battleragers
1500 Fire Magi
2000 century soldiers
1000 Dweevil Riders
Total: 6000

Defenses:

Resources:
200 wood
5 diamond

Projects:
Build century shields and swords (huge shields that cover the entire body, and short swords) 2/8
Build fire staves (weapon for magi, makes their magic more powerful and accurate: doubles as a spear for close quarters) 4/8
Build acid traps -50 sheargrubium (some are set up like fire traps, some are big, deep pits with it at the bottom, and there's one large one just out side the cave) 10/12
Gather magnetite 4/4
Research javelins (for the centuries and dweevil riders) 6/6
Build gate (just a way to prevent enemies from charging right in) -50 steel, -150 wood, -5 diamond 10/10

Commander's log #6: dang! So many things I wanna get done! Anyway, the battle rangers finalized their crazy drink, the magi are fully trained, and a full thousand of my people joined our cause! Now to better outfit our troops, and build some better defenses. Whoooooop!

OoC: how much is one of a resource? (Going to continue to ask until I get an answer.)
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 6. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. To err is human. To arrr is pirate.
#19Pendragon71037Posted 2/23/2014 2:41:44 PM
Gosh, both of you missed a day.

Troops:
1500 Battleragers
1500 Fire Magi
2000 century soldiers
2000 Dweevil Riders
Total: 7000

Defenses:

Resources:
200 wood
5 diamond

Projects:
Build fire staves (weapon for magi, makes their magic more powerful and accurate: doubles as a spear for close quarters) 2/8
Build acid traps -50 sheargrubium (some are set up like fire traps, some are big, deep pits with it at the bottom, and there's one large one just out side the cave) 8/12
Gather magnetite 2/4
Research javelins (for the centuries and dweevil riders) 4/6
Build gate (just a way to prevent enemies from charging right in) -50 steel, -150 wood, -5 diamond 8/10
Research igniters (specialized buttons that release chemicals: has the effect of cloaking anything in flame) 8/8

Commander's log #7: well, the centuries are finally equipped with their basic weapons. Also, our magi have tried come up with a way to set out weapons and armor of fire. Pretty heavy stuff. -end of log.

OoC: how much is one of a resource? (Going to continue to ask until I get an answer.)
---
#20heroven(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2014 7:05:13 AM
Guys.... it's two game days for every real day... so where on day 14... Anyways. Also, I'm cutting troop amounts down. We have 380 troops

Base: To start, you will need an army name, location, and commander. Your commander cannot be a boss. Your base could be anywhere within the game, in caves, etc., but it must not be in space. You can make up new areas if you like.

Resources: There are five types of resources, leaves, which are the weakest, wood, which is strength 2, stone, which is strength three, Metal, which is strength four, and a special resource, Diamond, which is the strongest. You may gather the resources you need in projects, 2 days for 50 leaves, 4 days for 50 wood, 2 days for 30 stone, 4 days for 25 metal, and 4 days for 10 diamond. you start with 500 units of wood.

Troops: You'll need troops to do battle, you can start with 100 troops and get 20 troops a day, and three different types of troops. You'll need to do a project to get the next types of troops. bosses have to be trained in a project as well. The troop max is 200,000.

Projects: You can have six projects running at once. Projects can be done to improve things in your army, your base, or build new weapons. Buildings defenses, and war machines require resources. You should be fine as long as you put the correct amount of time and resources into your projects.

Defenses: You can start with 10 days worth of defenses.

Flying machines: Flying machines can only be built out of leaves, wood, or metal.

Descriptions: Once we get enough players, I will make a separate thread for our descriptions.

Resource generators and factories: You can have 5 resource generators total, they will generate resources depending on the resource, and the amount of time and materials you put into it. You can have 5 factories total. Each factory can have a max of three production lines(Which require upgrades), and the size of machines/defenses it can build depends on materials and time put into it.

Battles and Alliances: We will write battle logs for battles, a mod will decide losses and loot. You can have one alliance, no peace treaties.
---
---