Pikmin Wars (Again!)

#21heroven(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2014 7:40:46 AM
Day: 14
Log: 6

Army: Dark Fire Research
Commander: Cold Stone(Living statue)
Location: Abandoned research facility(Extension of submerged fortress)

Troops:
250 Living statue pikmin
50 Psycho pikmin
30 Mutant pikmin
50 Bloated Volatile Dweevils
Total: 380

Completed projects:
Harvest 25 metal x4 (4 days)
Harvest 30 stone x2 (2 days)
Blueprints for Sheath Knife (6 days)
Mutated bloated volatile dweevils (6 days)
Blueprints for sledge ax (8 days)
Blueprints for needle rifles (8 days)

Defenses:
Needler (Fires Needles at enemies) (10 days) (Wood)

Weapons/technology
Sheath Knife (Weapon for Living statue pikmin)

War machines
1 Shade class frigate (Steel) (8 days)

Resources
200 wood
0 steel
10 stone

Projects
1. Harvest 10 gold 2/4 days
2. Build a anti - air Needler 2/10 days - 50 stone
3. harvest 10 gold 2/4 days
4. Harvest 10 gold 2/4 days
5. Scope upgrade for needle rifles 4/4 days
6. Build a metal engine (generates 5 steel every day) 26/40 days -300 wood

Log:
Cold Stone: Most of our projects got finished while I was gone. We are now ready to experiment on another army. I am also participating in a tournament with Blaine.
---
War is Forever, and I am Eternal.
#22Pendragon71037Posted 2/24/2014 3:21:54 PM
Army: Burnstormers
Commander: Blaine (Fiery Dweevil)

Troops:
50 Battleragers
50 Fire Magi
200 century soldiers
80 Dweevil Riders
Total: 380

Defenses:
Fire traps (small concealed jets in the walls and floor that shoot fire when they detect movement) ( wood: somehow)

Resources:
200 wood
5 diamond

Projects:
Build acid traps -50 sheargrubium (some are set up like fire traps, some are big, deep pits with it at the bottom, and there's one large one just out side the cave) 6/12
Research javelins (for the centuries and dweevil riders) 2/6
Build gate (just a way to prevent enemies from charging right in) -50 steel, -150 wood, -5 diamond 6/10
Research igniters (specialized buttons that release chemicals: has the effect of cloaking anything in flame) 6/8
Build magnet trap (combines with the large acid pit to pul vehicles in and destroy them, located where the flowers are in-game) 8/8
Nectarine all troops (you know what it does) 4/4

Commander's log #8: here lie the bodies of nearly 1,600 Pikmin, and 150 Fiery Dweevils. A plague has run through our army, bringing our numbers to a pitiful 380 plus Dweevils. They will not be forgotten. Despite this, we will forge on! Even though a fire may be nearly put out, it can still find the strength to bring a forest to its knees! WHOS WITH ME!?!?!? *loud cheers*

OoC: how much is one of a resource? (Going to continue to ask until I get an answer.)
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 6. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. To err is human. To arrr is pirate.
#23Pendragon71037Posted 2/24/2014 3:27:38 PM
Battle log 1:

We thirst for blood. We shall attack Dark Fire Research today. "Troops! Battle formation!" Instantly, like a machine, we spring into place. The Battleragers cluster together at the head. The centuries form their ranks, six rows of 33 marching in perfect unison. The Dweevil Riders protect the flanks, and behind it all, the magi prepare themselves to hurl fireballs over, and pillars directly through, the front lines.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 6. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. To err is human. To arrr is pirate.
#24heroven(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2014 6:05:50 AM
Day: 16
Log: 7

I post my battle log up around 10:30-11:00 today.

Troops:
250 Living statue pikmin
50 Psycho pikmin
70 Mutant pikmin
50 Bloated Volatile Dweevils
Total: 420

Completed projects:
Harvest 10 gold x3 (4 days)

Defenses:
1 Needler (Fires Needles at enemies) (10 days) (Wood)
1 Anti - air needler (Fires thin, long needles that pierce aircraft armor) (10 days) (Stone)
Weapons/technology

War machines

Resources
200 wood
0 steel
10 stone
30 gold

Projects
1. Harvest 25 steel 4/4 days
2. Harvest 25 steel 4/4 days
3. Harvest 25 steel 4/4 days
4. Harvest 25 steel 4/4 days
5. Scope upgrade for needle rifles 2/4 days
6. Build a metal engine (generates 5 steel every day) 24/40 days -300 wood

Log:
Cold Stone: We have gold, and some more defenses!
---
#25heroven(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2014 8:49:23 AM
The Tournament
Battle log 1:
Suddenly the Shade Frigate flew over the troops of the Burnstormers, and a bloated volatile dweevils jumped out at random spots inside the burnstormers formation. They blew up, knocking troops every where, and killing others. They where disorganized, and then psycho pikmin ran out of the base, wielding sledge axes, they plowed through the ranks, swinging axes. the shade frigate flew over again, and many living statue jumped out, they began stabbing troops with their knives. at the entrance of the base, mutant pikmin sat, firing needle rifles at enemies.
---
#26Pendragon71037Posted 2/25/2014 10:56:47 AM
heroven posted...
The Tournament
Battle log 1:
Suddenly the Shade Frigate flew over the troops of the Burnstormers, and a bloated volatile dweevils jumped out at random spots inside the burnstormers formation. They blew up, knocking troops every where, and killing others. They where disorganized, and then psycho pikmin ran out of the base, wielding sledge axes, they plowed through the ranks, swinging axes. the shade frigate flew over again, and many living statue jumped out, they began stabbing troops with their knives. at the entrance of the base, mutant pikmin sat, firing needle rifles at enemies.

(Two things: 1. No automatic hits (you don't get to just say that you hit someone) 2. My turn ;) )

Battle log 2:
"Magi! Fireball those things , then blast that ship out of the sky!" The magi, their power focused through their crystal staves, begin rapid-firing small orbs of fire at the falling Dweevil-like things, suspecting them to be highly flammable? Some aim for the much more Pikmin-like ones, but to less effect. The Battleragers, overjoyed at their first battle, down an entire canteen's worth of Gutbuster, enforce charging with as much, or more, ferocity as the deranged Pikmin charging them. The century commanders work their men in perfect unison, forming them up into "turtle mode", where all ranks come close together, all but the front raising their body-sized above their heads shields to protect them from the needles. They march forward, an impenetrable, impersonal wall of death.
---
#27Pendragon71037Posted 2/25/2014 3:36:54 PM

Troops:
50 Battleragers
50 Fire Magi
200 century soldiers
100 Dweevil Riders
Total: 400

Defenses:
Fire traps (small concealed jets in the walls and floor that shoot fire when they detect movement) ( wood: somehow)

Weapons:
Fire staves
Century shields and swords
Battlerager armor
Gutbuster
Javelins

Resources:
200 wood
5 diamond

Projects:
Build acid traps -50 sheargrubium (some are set up like fire traps, some are big, deep pits with it at the bottom, and there's one large one just out side the cave) 4/12
Build gate (just a way to prevent enemies from charging right in) -50 steel, -150 wood, -5 diamond 4/10
Research igniters (specialized buttons that release chemicals: has the effect of cloaking anything in flame) 4/8
Build magnet trap (combines with the large acid pit to pull vehicles in and destroy them, located where the flowers are in-game) 6/8
Nectarize all troops (you know what it does) 2/4
Gather platinum 6/6 (?)

Commander's log #9: hello, my name is Charles. I'm filling in for Commander Blaine, as he is currently out battling another army.

OoC: how much is one of a resource? (Going to continue to ask until I get an answer.)
---
#28heroven(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2014 9:23:37 AM
OOC: what do you mean. If you know anybody who wants to play, tell them, or who might want to play.

Day: 18
Log: 8

Troops:
250 Living statue pikmin
70 Psycho pikmin
80 Mutant pikmin
60 Bloated Volatile Dweevils
Total: 460

Completed projects:
Harvest 10 gold x3 (4 days)
Scope upgrade for needle rifles (4 days)

Defenses:
1 Needler (Fires Needles at enemies) (10 days) (Wood)
1 Anti - air needler (Fires thin, long needles that pierce aircraft armor) (10 days) (Stone)

Weapons/technology:
Needle rifles (With scope upgrades)
Sledge axes

War machines:

Resources:
200 wood
0 steel
10 stone
30 gold

Projects:
1. Harvest 25 steel 2/4 days
2. Harvest 25 steel 2/4 days
3. Harvest 25 steel 2/4 days
4. Harvest 25 steel 2/4 days
5. Harvest 60 stone 4/4 days
6. Build a metal engine (generates 5 steel every day) 22/40 days -300 wood

Log:
Cold Stone: I will begin "renting" out project slots tomorrow. We scopes, but not much else.
---
#29Pendragon71037Posted 2/26/2014 2:32:10 PM
Forgot about the 20 per day. Not per log.

Troops:
80 Battleragers
80 Fire Magi
200 century soldiers
100 Dweevil Riders
Total: 460

Defenses:

Weapons:
Fire staves
Battlerager armor
Gutbuster
Javelins
All troops nectarized

Resources:
200 wood
5 diamond

Projects:
Build acid traps -50 sheargrubium (some are set up like fire traps, some are big, deep pits with it at the bottom, and there's one large one just out side the cave) 2/12
Build gate (just a way to prevent enemies from charging right in) -50 steel, -150 wood, -5 diamond 2/10
Research igniters (specialized buttons that release chemicals: has the effect of cloaking anything in flame) 2/8
Build magnet trap (combines with the large acid pit to pull vehicles in and destroy them, located where the flowers are in-game) 4/8
Gather platinum 4/6 (?)
Research explosives 4/4

Commander's log #10: well, Blaine's still not back, sooooo....

OoC: how much is one of a resource? (Going to continue to ask until I get an answer. I don't know how else to say it.)
---
#30Pendragon71037Posted 2/27/2014 3:38:58 PM

Troops:
100 Battleragers
100 Fire Magi
200 century soldiers
100 Dweevil Riders
Total: 500

Defenses:
Acid traps (small jets, deep pools with acid at the bottom, and one huge one where the flowers are)
Gate
Weapons:
Fire staves
Battlerager armor
Gutbuster
Javelins
All troops nectarized
Igniters

Resources:
150 wood
5 diamond

Projects:
Build magnet trap (combines with the large acid pit to pull vehicles in and destroy them, located where the flowers are in-game) 2/8
Gather platinum 2/6 (?)
Research explosives 2/4
Build drawbridge (retractable bridge that spans the river in-game, partially uses the in game wood) -50 wood
Research Greek fire pots (bomb like pots that release a burning liquid.) 6/6
Research bows 6/6

Commander's log #11: so much stuff got finished, and almost finished.

OoC: how much is one of a resource? (Going to continue to ask until I get an answer. I don't know how else to say it.)
---