I hate it when this happens!

#1LordTrinenPosted 3/20/2014 7:43:49 PM
I go through so much trouble to defeat a boss. I get a nice big carcass to take back to the Onion to produce lots of Pikmin.

However. The battle took up most of the day. I run out of time before I can get the carcass back to the Onion. Naturally the carcass isn't there the next morning.

Perhaps I should have held off on the killing blow and saved it for the next day. However I thought I had enough time. Even lots of flower Pikmin don't move fast enough for this.
#2JigpuffPosted 3/20/2014 8:05:13 PM
Naturally the carcass isn't there the next morning.

If it's a major boss then the carcass should be there for an extra day...
---
YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MilesSMB/
#3wesker741Posted 3/27/2014 12:13:49 AM
Jigpuff posted...
Naturally the carcass isn't there the next morning.

If it's a major boss then the carcass should be there for an extra day...

Nope, when I first beat the first boss (armored one, forgot the name) I didn't have time to bring it back that day, and it was gone the next.
---
Currently playing: Ace Attorney series (DS), Final Fantasy X HD Remaster(PS Vita), Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Wii U)
3DS FC: 2208-4521-9535
#4MagnemightPosted 3/27/2014 7:49:51 AM
The boss corpse will disappear if it's being transported through two different areas as the day ends. The corpse needs to be on proper, walkable land.
---
Magikoopa Security Force: Defend against the Shy Guys!
Check out the demo (offsite): http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb&param=02&c=2&id=29243
#5adampeltzPosted 4/7/2014 11:32:52 AM
Magnemight posted...
The boss corpse will disappear if it's being transported through two different areas as the day ends. The corpse needs to be on proper, walkable land.

That's an unfortunate oversight by the developers of this game, if true.
---
XBL Gamertag: Peltz | PSN ID: Peltz-0
Wii U NNID: Peltz-0 | 3DS Friend code: 1161-0129-0691
#6pawpatrol78Posted 4/26/2014 10:01:41 PM
with major bosses,such as the scornet maestro, the carcass will be in the area where you fight it for only ONE extra day after its been killed