Make A Superboss!

#31Sparx401Posted 7/22/2011 6:27:31 PM
The Titan Dweevil didn't "bond" with the items, it's just holding on to them and mimicking them. If I were to hold a toaster, that doesn't mean I'm "bonding" with the toaster. Nowhere in the game does it state or even remotely imply that the items were somehow biologically, chemically, or surgically attached to it, especially when pikmin can clearly dislodge it, and especially when we know for a fact that dweevils in general simply carry items and mimic said items. It's not that hard to take it at face value; there's no need to make a mountain out of a molehill.
---
My blog - No BS - Open to Criticism: http://sparx401.blogspot.com/
Pikmin 3 idea almost finished. Current Status: 110 pages
#32OathToOblivionPosted 7/22/2011 6:33:32 PM
Um, Sparx? I kind of already said that. No offense, but you're a little late to the draw. If you keep that up, someone's going to shoot you.
---
Are you kidding me? What could possibly go wrong?!
#33TNintendominate(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2011 6:34:03 PM
What Sparx and Oath said on the 'bonding'.

But, you don't see my point: you didn't read the full sentence. I didn't say that you shouldn't have massive numbers of Pikmin, what I SAID was that you shouldn't have massive nubers of Pikmin if the boss has elemental attacks. >_>
---
Link's endless harem of women- Navi, Zelda, Saria, Malon, Ruto, Nabooru, Romani/Cremia, Mila, Maggie, Medli, Beth, Ilia, Telma, Midna... it'll go in in SS.
#34OathToOblivionPosted 7/22/2011 6:36:00 PM
BTW Sparx, was you nickname inspired by Super Robot Monkey Team...
---
#35OathToOblivionPosted 7/22/2011 6:38:30 PM
Out of curiosity, considering which colors of Pikmin we have, I bet that any other COLORS will have to be either Orange, Green, or Cyan. Violet wouldn't work because that's a sub-color of purple. Speaking about this game, they'd better get it out SONIC-ALLY quick, or I'm going to get steamed.
---
#36TNintendominate(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2011 7:18:00 PM
I think Sparx got part of his name from Spyro. You know, Sparx the Dragonfly? :D

Colors that could be made: Pink, Orange, Green, Cyan, Brown, Black, Grey, White, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Rainbow, Clear

That's all the colors I can think of atleast.

The game will be released near WiiU's launch, I believe.
---
Link's endless harem of women- Navi, Zelda, Saria, Malon, Ruto, Nabooru, Romani/Cremia, Mila, Maggie, Medli, Beth, Ilia, Telma, Midna... it'll go in in SS.
#37OathToOblivionPosted 7/22/2011 7:25:02 PM
I guess, but you didn't get my joke. COLORS. SONIC-ally. Sonic Colors?
---
#38TNintendominate(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2011 7:26:52 PM
*derp* I fail at context clues. >.>
So, what, did you get Sonic Colors? It's defidently better than other recent Sonic games.

Or did you just say it for some reason...? >.>
---
#39TNintendominate(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2011 7:30:49 PM
The only joke I'm good with is myself. *derpface*
But to be serious, I'm good at 'That's what she said' jokes. :P
---
#40OathToOblivionPosted 7/22/2011 7:35:08 PM
I was just commenting on the fact that the Pikmin colors that have shown up are also Wisp Colors from both the Wii and DS versions of Colors. And that the ones that are missing are the ones I said. With that said, I'm going to bed. Oh look, rhymes!
---