Loading game problem

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Realms of Ancient War
  3. Loading game problem
2 years ago#1
Every time I load a saved game, my Xbox locks up. Anyone else encounter any problems? I checked my save file, but nothing looks corrupted. I'll start by deleting the game and re-downloading it, but any other advice would be helpful.
---
"dis song makes me wanna go in the capcom life"-A Youtube comment about the SFIV OST
2 years ago#2
Update for anyone reading: tried deleting game and re-downloading, still no luck. Also, this is the second character this has happened on, both a warrior and a rogue. At this point, I would strongly discourage anyone from even spending 5 dollars on it.
---
"dis song makes me wanna go in the capcom life"-A Youtube comment about the SFIV OST
2 years ago#3
So I deleted the whole game and all save files, cleared the cache, and re-downloaded. The game works fine and I am now thoroughly enjoying. Closing topic. Hope this info helps anyone who is having trouble.
---
2 years ago#4
I was going to say that you have no right to steer away people from this game because your 360 messed up, but you saved me that trouble.
---
35 Lightnin'
  1. Boards
  2. Realms of Ancient War
  3. Loading game problem

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived