Loading game problem

#1ARS1Posted 12/20/2012 8:07:00 PM
Every time I load a saved game, my Xbox locks up. Anyone else encounter any problems? I checked my save file, but nothing looks corrupted. I'll start by deleting the game and re-downloading it, but any other advice would be helpful.
---
"dis song makes me wanna go in the capcom life"-A Youtube comment about the SFIV OST
#2ARS1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2012 8:23:03 PM
Update for anyone reading: tried deleting game and re-downloading, still no luck. Also, this is the second character this has happened on, both a warrior and a rogue. At this point, I would strongly discourage anyone from even spending 5 dollars on it.
---
"dis song makes me wanna go in the capcom life"-A Youtube comment about the SFIV OST
#3ARS1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 2:22:19 PM
So I deleted the whole game and all save files, cleared the cache, and re-downloaded. The game works fine and I am now thoroughly enjoying. Closing topic. Hope this info helps anyone who is having trouble.
---
#4OgesMCPosted 12/22/2012 5:42:26 PM
I was going to say that you have no right to steer away people from this game because your 360 messed up, but you saved me that trouble.
---
35 Lightnin'