Wish I would have read some of these posts first...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Realms of Ancient War
  3. Wish I would have read some of these posts first...

User Info: megametal42

megametal42
4 years ago#1
I played the demo and I thought it was fun, but not worth $15. Then I saw that it was on sale for $5, and I picked up it right away, with the plans on my brother and I playing over live. Well, it appears like there is no xbox live play, and worse yet, the coop player doesn't get to save their character...thankfully I just spent $5, but I wouldn't have spent any if I would have paid more attention and didn't just get sucked in by the price sticker.
Xbox 360 Gamertag/Playstation Network - Dethmetal42
i5-2550 @3.4ghz | 16gb DDR3 1333mhz | AMD 6950 | 240gb ssd | Coolmaster Silent Pro 1200w

User Info: Eremyndil

Eremyndil
4 years ago#2
Yeah, $15 seems a bit steep considering there is no online (though there is couch co-op) and nearly all enemies are very fast. During the sale (which lasts until the 31st) I enjoyed the demo so I bought it. Torchlight 1 on the other hand is a fantastic game in this genre and it doesn't includes any sort of co-op.
2005: Console gaming's (early adopter) consumers become pay-to-play game testers (bugs/glitches)
Stanley Woo: "we, BioWare, don't owe you a patch"
  1. Boards
  2. Realms of Ancient War
  3. Wish I would have read some of these posts first...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived