Hmmm. This looks somewhat promising. Never heard of it until now.

#1yuonPosted 4/21/2012 3:34:08 AM
But Fable Heroes is out the week after. Which to get....?
#2whyterose86Posted 4/21/2012 1:16:54 PM
Are you joking?!?! Fable Heroes is a joke compared to Bloodforge! I mean they may both be good games, but Bloodforge has received MUCH better feedback from people who Played it at PAX.
#3manbearpig89Posted 4/21/2012 6:51:04 PM
both games seem kinda boring being a routine hack and slash with a few weapon selections... but fable heros has value because you can transfer gold to fable the journey which i will be renting and beating.. so the extra cash wont hurt.

i was going to get bloodforge but there is no incentive for purchasing all 4 NEXT arcade titles and this game has only the single player campaign going for it (along with battling your friends time/kills). ill pass
#4yuon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2012 9:39:15 AM
I'll not be buying Minecraft I know that.
#5BarakahPosted 4/23/2012 11:28:32 AM

I can't help feeling that Fable Heroes' target audience is going to be the people who are planning to buy Fable The Journey, that's my issue with it. I mean, obviously it's going to be better than Fable II Pub Games, but it's the same sort of deal. Part of what you're paying for the is ability to jump into Fable The Journey with a head start. Maybe I'm completely wrong in thinking that, but that's how it seems to me.

So with that in mind, since I don't have Kinect and therefore will not be buying Fable The Journey , I'll be passing on Fable Heroes for now and picking up Blood Forge instead. But to be honest if I could only buy ONE of these games, I'd probably skip Blood Forge too and wait for Minecraft.