Super Pokemon Scramble Trailer!

#1HungryLumaPosted 6/15/2011 6:57:36 AM

The trailer for this game is on the official site. It looks really interesting. They really improved on the moves. Charge Battles look pretty interesting, too! Watch and enjoy the trailer. :P

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/scramble/

#2KaiRyusakiPosted 6/15/2011 7:47:25 AM
the overworld makes me think they'll be more than 6 stages
#3HungryLuma(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2011 9:11:08 AM

I hope so. I don't want the game to be repetative likve Rumble.

#4SackBoiPosted 6/15/2011 11:57:10 AM
This is one of my FAVORITE games ever (This series) SO MUCH FUN! ;

and if you would actually watch the trailer, you'd see salemance is in it :/ ...

SO YESSSSS ALL GENS!
---
I hate you people... I type a long perfect 4 paragraph question
and all i get is one sarcastic idi0t ~Sackman
#5KaiRyusakiPosted 6/15/2011 12:51:33 PM(edited)

I hope so. I don't want the game to be repetative likve Rumble.

of course, this is gonna be a retail game, probably $40 rather than $15
it better have more stages

im just trying to point out good things from the trailer

Edit: Want me point out negativity?
At the most, i think all i saw was 3 people, i saw nothing where it implies 4 multiplayer co-op
#6HungryLuma(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2011 1:23:53 PM

I agree. But so far, from looking at the trailer and pictures Serebii has posted, my favorite stage would be the Island looking place. It has a unique texture to it. I also like the sand desert-like place, too. I'm really just hoping that Ice-Type Pokemon will have their own Ice stage. :P I'm really excited for this game! Hope they get a U.S release date soon! :P

#7NamekianClownPosted 6/15/2011 5:24:43 PM(edited)
KaiRyusaki posted...
im just trying to point out good things from the trailer

Edit: Want me point out negativity?
At the most, i think all i saw was 3 people, i saw nothing where it implies 4 multiplayer co-op

My friend has also pointed out that it could be select Pokes only from gens 2-4. Most of the ones we see are starters, legendaries, and pseudo-legends. And then some things like Eeveelutions which could fit into them only being select ones. Though there is a Lumineon, which I don't think would be something they would pick if it was a select few, and I may have missed some that would be similarly odd.

And I'm pretty sure it was confirmed when it was announced that it's only 2 player.
---
Segata Sanshiro! Segata Sanshiro! Sega Saturn, Shiro!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joNwYPdEBTc
#8-hotdogturtle--Posted 6/15/2011 8:19:56 PM
I don't think that they have any reason to do that. They just pick the Pokemon which are easily advertisable, which are the more recognizable and/or significant ones (like how starters and legends are always the first ones revealed when new generations come out). This is only the first trailer, so they're not gonna show everything at once. Besides, "having all Pokemon" is supposed to be one of the major selling points of this game over the original game.

I know I've seen some negativity and skepticism about this game (and it's understandable, to a certain extent), but personally, I'm really excited for this game. And I don't even have a 3DS. Yet...
---
Hey man, LlamaGuy did encrypt the passwords.
With what? ROT-13? -CJayC
#9NamekianClownPosted 6/15/2011 8:44:02 PM
Oh I know, and I totally agree. But it could be the case. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best, ya know?
---
Segata Sanshiro! Segata Sanshiro! Sega Saturn, Shiro!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joNwYPdEBTc
#10HungryLuma(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2011 9:00:53 PM

Agreed, Hotdog. I really have doubt that they'll have EVERY single Pokemon from each Generation in this game. (Like Pokemon Rumble didn't have Arceus, but there might have been a reason for that.) They're probably gonna have some of the basic Pokemon and maybe all of the legendaries. If they do manage to pull-off having all Pokemon from each Generation, then that's good, I guess.

The only big want I want from this game is more wi-fi features, something Pokemon Rumble lacked.(Though Bulbapedia said there was wi-fi connectivity which that's beyond me.) Anyways, I look forward to getting this game. I'm sure that all of the Pokemon Rumble fans would, too!